American Apparel's Quest to be Awful Forges On
American Apparel, as everyone knows, is on a quest to be awful. Although there's no denying that their t-shirts are very comfortable and their wages are very fair, fair wages and comfy t-shirts have been but minor obstacles in their much larger quest of hypersexualization, habitual harassment and all-around sleaziness. The quest hit a major triumph last night with their "Hurricane Sandy Sale," which offered those in affected states a 20% discount for the duration of the storm. How generous. If you're stuck in a powerless apartment, surrounded by water, you can take comfort in knowing you have a batch of comfy t-shirts, eye-searing leggings and navel-grazing v-neck tank-tops are on their way to soothe your troubles. Twitter didn't take kind to American Apparel's offer (although some noted the company has donated clothing to disaster relief in the past) and, as of this writing, they have yet to issue a statement ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > The Mythbusters Are Going to Test Walt White’s Machine Gun with Vince Gilligan
- > Polygamists in Montana Apply for Marriage License
- > Here’s What It Would Look Like If You Could See All the Asteroids in the Sky
- > Mosque Raises Thousands to Help Vandalized Catholic Church
- > Happy July 4 Weekend, Here’s a Crow Riding a Bald Eagle