American Apparel's Quest to be Awful Forges On
American Apparel, as everyone knows, is on a quest to be awful. Although there's no denying that their t-shirts are very comfortable and their wages are very fair, fair wages and comfy t-shirts have been but minor obstacles in their much larger quest of hypersexualization, habitual harassment and all-around sleaziness. The quest hit a major triumph last night with their "Hurricane Sandy Sale," which offered those in affected states a 20% discount for the duration of the storm. How generous. If you're stuck in a powerless apartment, surrounded by water, you can take comfort in knowing you have a batch of comfy t-shirts, eye-searing leggings and navel-grazing v-neck tank-tops are on their way to soothe your troubles. Twitter didn't take kind to American Apparel's offer (although some noted the company has donated clothing to disaster relief in the past) and, as of this writing, they have yet to issue a statement ...
Recommended For You
- > Just a Picture of Jack White Having the Time of His Life at a Baseball Game
- > Passenger Plane Crash Lands In Taiwan: At Least 51 Dead
- > Marvel at the Speed of the World’s Fastest Bus Boy
- > Ed Helms and Hilary Swank to Star in TV Drama Series about Organic Farming
- > U.S. Officials Say Russian Separatists in Ukraine Mistakenly Shot Down Flight