Is America Going to War With Syria?
Short answer: probably. Not to distract anyone from the Miley Cyrus conversation (which may be more important than it seems), but war is on the horizon. U.S. investigators feel confident that the Syrian government has used chemical weapons on its own people, which is the line in the sand President Barack Obama drew a year ago. To maintain credibility—and to ensure the U.N.'s zero tolerance policy regarding chemical warfare remains concrete—military intervention seems extremely likely. As opposed to some past conflicts, much of the world seems united in its approval of military response. The bigger question is not "if" America will go to war, but "how." Unmanned combat vehicles remain the U.S. military's weapon of choice, but many are still queasy about the ethical ramifications of drone warfare ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > People Claim to Have Seen a Mysterious Movie That Never Existed
- > ‘To Worship You I Live’ Brought the House Down on ‘The Voice’ Last Night
- > Philadelphia Eagles Player Has Baptized 5 of His Teammates
- > 11 Resolutions Everyone Should Consider Making Next Year
- > Oh No. Beard Christmas Lights Are Now a Thing
- > Report: Megachurch Pastor Eddie Long Has Died
- > New 'World Watch List' Ranks the 50 Most Dangerous Places to Be a Christian
- > Watch Nick Thune Tell a Bunch of Youth Pastor Jokes on ‘The Tonight Show’
- > A Japanese Internment Camp Victim Warns Against a Muslim Registry in This PSA
- > Airport Gyms May Soon Be a Thing