Is America Going to War With Syria?
Short answer: probably. Not to distract anyone from the Miley Cyrus conversation (which may be more important than it seems), but war is on the horizon. U.S. investigators feel confident that the Syrian government has used chemical weapons on its own people, which is the line in the sand President Barack Obama drew a year ago. To maintain credibility—and to ensure the U.N.'s zero tolerance policy regarding chemical warfare remains concrete—military intervention seems extremely likely. As opposed to some past conflicts, much of the world seems united in its approval of military response. The bigger question is not "if" America will go to war, but "how." Unmanned combat vehicles remain the U.S. military's weapon of choice, but many are still queasy about the ethical ramifications of drone warfare ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > You’ll Soon be Able to Get Your Own High-Tech Virtual Reality Headset
- > Pope Francis is Now an Honorary Member of the Harlem Globetrotters
- > Here’s Rick Warren Speaking at the Senate Hearing on Global Health Problems
- > Watch this Illustrator Reproduce Iconic Logos By Hand
- > A New ‘Indiana Jones’ Movie Is Coming