All Your Old 'Star Wars' Pals Are Coming Back
The rumors were almost too good to be true (depending on how you feel about aging celebrities returning to iconic roles) but George Lucas gave some very out-of-character good news today in announcing that Mark Hamil, Harrison Ford and Carrie Fisher will all be reprising their roles in JJ Abram's new trilogy. This is, of course, in addition to the various side Star Wars movies that will be taking place in the Star Wars universe without being part of the larger mythology of the Skywalker family. So, what do you think? Do you have a great feeling about this? ...
Recommended For You
- > Almost Half of the Syrian Population Is Now Displaced
- > Bill Murray Took Tickets at a Minor League Baseball Game This Week
- > Officials in Missouri Are Being Sued for $40 Million Following Ferguson Crackdown
- > Here’s a Look at Google’s Drone Delivery System, Project Wing
- > ‘Simpsons’ Mini-Marathons Will Be a Part of FXX’s Daily Lineup Moving Forward