All Your Old 'Star Wars' Pals Are Coming Back
The rumors were almost too good to be true (depending on how you feel about aging celebrities returning to iconic roles) but George Lucas gave some very out-of-character good news today in announcing that Mark Hamil, Harrison Ford and Carrie Fisher will all be reprising their roles in JJ Abram's new trilogy. This is, of course, in addition to the various side Star Wars movies that will be taking place in the Star Wars universe without being part of the larger mythology of the Skywalker family. So, what do you think? Do you have a great feeling about this? ...
Recommended For You
- > Jimmy Fallon Did Us All a Favor and Just Started Making Up Good News
- > Having Bane at Your Wedding Is a Necessary Evil
- > Incident Report from Michael Brown Shooting Wasn’t Reviewed for 10 Days
- > Here’s the First Full Trailer for Dave Grohl’s New Music Series ‘Sonic Highways’
- > Chris Pratt Dressed Up as Star-Lord to Visit a Children’s Hospital