All Your Old 'Star Wars' Pals Are Coming Back
The rumors were almost too good to be true (depending on how you feel about aging celebrities returning to iconic roles) but George Lucas gave some very out-of-character good news today in announcing that Mark Hamil, Harrison Ford and Carrie Fisher will all be reprising their roles in JJ Abram's new trilogy. This is, of course, in addition to the various side Star Wars movies that will be taking place in the Star Wars universe without being part of the larger mythology of the Skywalker family. So, what do you think? Do you have a great feeling about this? ...
Recommended For You
- > Israel Will Observe a 12-Hour Ceasefire Starting Saturday
- > Now Marvel Is Eyeing Joaquin Phoenix for Doctor Strange
- > Keith Olbermann's Takedown of the NFL's Double Standard Is a Must-Watch
- > Dad Inventor Creates a Device that Can Fill 37 Water Balloons at One Time
- > The Queen of England Photobombed Some Tourists