All Your Old 'Star Wars' Pals Are Coming Back
The rumors were almost too good to be true (depending on how you feel about aging celebrities returning to iconic roles) but George Lucas gave some very out-of-character good news today in announcing that Mark Hamil, Harrison Ford and Carrie Fisher will all be reprising their roles in JJ Abram's new trilogy. This is, of course, in addition to the various side Star Wars movies that will be taking place in the Star Wars universe without being part of the larger mythology of the Skywalker family. So, what do you think? Do you have a great feeling about this? ...
Recommended For You
- > The New Trailer for Christopher Nolan's 'Interstellar' Is Just Incredible
- > Stop What You're Doing and Watch These Cocoa Farmers Taste Chocolate for the First Time
- > Allison Williams Will Play Peter Pan in NBC's Next Musical
- > Tender-Hearted Child Learns the Cold Truth About Growing Up
- > A Sitcom about the Life of Jim Gaffigan Is in the Works