Afghan Government Vows to Hunt Down Those Responsible for Execution of Woman
A video that surfaced of the Taliban executing a young Afghan woman at close range drew strong words from President Harmid Karzai, who called it a "heinous and unforgivable crime" and urged the police to bring the responsible parties to justice. The woman had been accused of carrying on romantic relationships with two members of the Taliban, but had been denied her right to a fair trial or a just court, and cheering is heard on the video immediately following her execution. General John Allen, head of the US and NATO forces in Afghanistan called it "an atrocity of unspeakable cruelty" ...
Recommended For You
- > 'Independence Day 2' Is Real and It Is Happening
- > Here's a Beautiful Song From Joy Williams and Hayley Williams
- > Darren Wilson Tells ABC News ‘I Did My Job Right’
- > HBO Hired a Ton of Lawyers to Look at Its New Scientology Documentary
- > A Young Chris Pratt Actually Predicted that He Would One Day Star in ‘Jurassic World’