Adorable Couple to Get Married 50 Years After They Got Divorced
Lena Henderson and Roland Davis met and married in Chattanooga, Tenn. back when they were high school sweethearts, but then got divorced in 1964. He moved to Colorado and Henderson stayed in Buffalo, New York. However, Davis is moving back to Buffalo to pick things up where they left them off, at the tender age of 85. That's going to be a wedding ceremony to remember. Maybe we should all go ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > New Report: Number of Abortions in the U.S. Continues to Decline
- > At Least 21 Killed By Boko Haram Suicide Bomber in Nigeria
- > Cards Against Humanity’s Black Friday Sale: Pay $5 for Nothing
- > Study: 41% of Shoppers Feel Like They Need to Spend More Than They Can Afford at Christmas
- > Report: Saudi Arabia Will Behead at Least 50 People in One Day