Adorable Couple to Get Married 50 Years After They Got Divorced
Lena Henderson and Roland Davis met and married in Chattanooga, Tenn. back when they were high school sweethearts, but then got divorced in 1964. He moved to Colorado and Henderson stayed in Buffalo, New York. However, Davis is moving back to Buffalo to pick things up where they left them off, at the tender age of 85. That's going to be a wedding ceremony to remember. Maybe we should all go ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'
- > Watch Justin Bieber Play ‘I Could Sing of Your Love Forever’ on the Purpose Tour
- > Donald Glover Is the New Lando Calrissian
- > This Guy Films Himself Singing in the Car, But Ends Up Recording His Own Car Accident
- > China Releases a Christian Pastor Jailed 7 Years for Organizing a Prayer Meeting
- > Watch Jimmy Kimmel Hire Doctor Strange to Do Magic Tricks at a Kids’ Party
- > 72 Sex Slaves Freed in an International FBI Sting Operation