Adorable Couple to Get Married 50 Years After They Got Divorced
Lena Henderson and Roland Davis met and married in Chattanooga, Tenn. back when they were high school sweethearts, but then got divorced in 1964. He moved to Colorado and Henderson stayed in Buffalo, New York. However, Davis is moving back to Buffalo to pick things up where they left them off, at the tender age of 85. That's going to be a wedding ceremony to remember. Maybe we should all go ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > Diplomats Working Toward Temporary Cease-Fire in Syria
- > Here's the First Trailer for Cameron Crowe's Showtime Show 'Roadies'
- > Two Teens in Arizona Were Killed in (Yet Another) School Shooting
- > Jimmy Fallon Interviews Peyton Manning...Or Is It?
- > A 10-Year ‘Friday Night Lights’ Reunion Is in the Works