Adorable Couple to Get Married 50 Years After They Got Divorced
Lena Henderson and Roland Davis met and married in Chattanooga, Tenn. back when they were high school sweethearts, but then got divorced in 1964. He moved to Colorado and Henderson stayed in Buffalo, New York. However, Davis is moving back to Buffalo to pick things up where they left them off, at the tender age of 85. That's going to be a wedding ceremony to remember. Maybe we should all go ...
Recommended For You
- > The 'God's Not Dead' Sequel You've Always Wanted Is Finally Happening
- > The World Is a Vampire: Scientist Encounters 'Puppy-Sized' Spider
- > Will Idaho Pastors Be Forced to Conduct Same-Sex Weddings?
- > Another Charming Visit From Marcel the Shell With Shoes On.
- > Catholic Bishop Summit Ends Without Revised Stance on Same-Sex Couples