Adorable Couple to Get Married 50 Years After They Got Divorced
Lena Henderson and Roland Davis met and married in Chattanooga, Tenn. back when they were high school sweethearts, but then got divorced in 1964. He moved to Colorado and Henderson stayed in Buffalo, New York. However, Davis is moving back to Buffalo to pick things up where they left them off, at the tender age of 85. That's going to be a wedding ceremony to remember. Maybe we should all go ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > Here's a Video of an Escaped Emu Running Around a Town in England
- > Poll: 6 in 10 Americans Approve of the Use of Drone Strikes
- > Report: Freddie Gray Sustained Injuries in Van; Death Ruled Homicide
- > Nigerian Military Rescue More Than 100 Women and Children from Boko Haram
- > Tesla Announces Creation of ‘Powerwall’ Consumer Battery