Accidentally Order 80 Extra Pizzas? Why Not Help the Homeless?
When an auto shop in Dallas accidently ordered an extra 80 pizzas at a recent event, they decided to do something pretty cool. Instead of getting mad over the “communication error,” they paid for the pizzas, loaded them into one of the shop’s sports cars and drove around town personally delivering fresh hot pizzas to members of the local homeless community …
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Lawmakers Vote Against Making the Bible the ‘Official Book’ of Tennessee
- > Jay-Z Is Personally Calling Tidal Subscribers to Thank Them
- > Ryan Gosling in Talks to Star in the ‘Blade Runner’ Sequel
- > Matthew McConaughey Got Extremely Emotional Watching the ‘Star Wars’ Trailer (Wink)
- > E-Cigarette Use Up, Cigarette Use Drops Among U.S. Youth