Accidentally Order 80 Extra Pizzas? Why Not Help the Homeless?
When an auto shop in Dallas accidently ordered an extra 80 pizzas at a recent event, they decided to do something pretty cool. Instead of getting mad over the “communication error,” they paid for the pizzas, loaded them into one of the shop’s sports cars and drove around town personally delivering fresh hot pizzas to members of the local homeless community …
Recommended For You
- > GamerGate Continues to Be About Misogyny, Despite Its Best Efforts
- > The Perfect Crime: Texting Your Probation Officer for Weed
- > Study: Listening to Music While You Work Makes You More Efficient
- > South Korean KFC’s Version of the Double Down Is Terrifying
- > A Doctor in NYC Has Tested Positive for Ebola