Accidentally Order 80 Extra Pizzas? Why Not Help the Homeless?
When an auto shop in Dallas accidently ordered an extra 80 pizzas at a recent event, they decided to do something pretty cool. Instead of getting mad over the “communication error,” they paid for the pizzas, loaded them into one of the shop’s sports cars and drove around town personally delivering fresh hot pizzas to members of the local homeless community …
Recommended For You
- > Congratulations on Your Number One Album, Lecrae.
- > Satanists Handing Out Satanic Children's Books or Something.
- > Krispy Kreme Is Celebrating Ghostbusters’ 30th Anniversary with Custom Donuts
- > Speaking in Tongues Is on the Rise Among Americans
- > Bryan Cranston’s Faux One Man MLB Show Will Make You Love Baseball