Accidentally Order 80 Extra Pizzas? Why Not Help the Homeless?
When an auto shop in Dallas accidently ordered an extra 80 pizzas at a recent event, they decided to do something pretty cool. Instead of getting mad over the “communication error,” they paid for the pizzas, loaded them into one of the shop’s sports cars and drove around town personally delivering fresh hot pizzas to members of the local homeless community …
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > The Presidential Debate Will Be Streaming Tonight for All Cord Cutters
- > This Trailer for ‘The 13th’ Will Make You Rethink What You Know About Mass Incarceration
- > Martin Scorsese’s Missionary Film ‘Silence’ Will Release in December
- > Even the Guy In Charge of DC Movies Doesn’t Like Them
- > Tim Tebow On Colin Kaepernick's Protests: It's About Doing It 'the Right Way'