Accidentally Order 80 Extra Pizzas? Why Not Help the Homeless?
When an auto shop in Dallas accidently ordered an extra 80 pizzas at a recent event, they decided to do something pretty cool. Instead of getting mad over the “communication error,” they paid for the pizzas, loaded them into one of the shop’s sports cars and drove around town personally delivering fresh hot pizzas to members of the local homeless community …
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > ‘To Worship You I Live’ Brought the House Down on ‘The Voice’ Last Night
- > World Series MVP Ben Zobrist: ‘We All Need Grace. We All Need Christ’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Tim Tebow Will Play in Mets Spring Training Games
- > States With Mandatory Background Checks for Guns Don't Have As Many School Shootings
- > Donald Trump Named 'Person of the Year' By 'Time' Magazine
- > Ohio Just Passed a Law That Makes Abortion Illegal at the Moment a Heartbeat Can Be Detected
- > Do You Even Lift (Your Name on High), Bro?