About 6 Million Americans Think the World Will End on December 21
A survey from the Public Religion Research Institute has determined that 2 percent of all Americans think the Mayans called it: December 21 is the end, and we're only one week out from the credits rolling. Two percent. It doesn't sound like that many Americans, but if you think about it, it really is a lot of Americans. That's two out of every 100 people. It's 6 million people. You probably know some of them. Maybe you are one of them—in which case, here's some fun reading ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'
- > Watch Justin Bieber Play ‘I Could Sing of Your Love Forever’ on the Purpose Tour
- > Donald Glover Is the New Lando Calrissian
- > This Guy Films Himself Singing in the Car, But Ends Up Recording His Own Car Accident
- > China Releases a Christian Pastor Jailed 7 Years for Organizing a Prayer Meeting
- > Watch Jimmy Kimmel Hire Doctor Strange to Do Magic Tricks at a Kids’ Party
- > 72 Sex Slaves Freed in an International FBI Sting Operation