About 6 Million Americans Think the World Will End on December 21
A survey from the Public Religion Research Institute has determined that 2 percent of all Americans think the Mayans called it: December 21 is the end, and we're only one week out from the credits rolling. Two percent. It doesn't sound like that many Americans, but if you think about it, it really is a lot of Americans. That's two out of every 100 people. It's 6 million people. You probably know some of them. Maybe you are one of them—in which case, here's some fun reading ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > ‘To Worship You I Live’ Brought the House Down on ‘The Voice’ Last Night
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > World Series MVP Ben Zobrist: ‘We All Need Grace. We All Need Christ’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > New Research Has Shown Greenland's Ice Sheet Could Melt Faster Than Scientists Thought
- > Some Geniuses Created Water-Powered Speeder Bikes from 'Star Wars'
- > Wesley Snipes Is Writing a Novel About Spiritual Warfare
- > The ‘War for the Planet of the Apes’ Trailer Just Dropped
- > Watch Pharrell and Kim Burrell Perform the Gospel-Anthem ‘I See a Victory’ on ‘The Tonight Show’