About 6 Million Americans Think the World Will End on December 21
A survey from the Public Religion Research Institute has determined that 2 percent of all Americans think the Mayans called it: December 21 is the end, and we're only one week out from the credits rolling. Two percent. It doesn't sound like that many Americans, but if you think about it, it really is a lot of Americans. That's two out of every 100 people. It's 6 million people. You probably know some of them. Maybe you are one of them—in which case, here's some fun reading ...
Recommended For You
- > Suspicious: The U.S. Government Edited a Wikipedia Article About Reptilians Running the World
- > Pastor's Response to Burned Cross Outside Church: "Whoever Did It, We Forgive Them."
- > Map Shows America’s ‘Happiest’ and ‘Unhappiest’ Cities
- > ‘Bibliotheca’ Project Seeks to Redesign the Bible as a Work of ‘Great Literary Art’
- > Prisoner's Lethal Injection Execution Lasted Nearly Two Hours