About 6 Million Americans Think the World Will End on December 21
A survey from the Public Religion Research Institute has determined that 2 percent of all Americans think the Mayans called it: December 21 is the end, and we're only one week out from the credits rolling. Two percent. It doesn't sound like that many Americans, but if you think about it, it really is a lot of Americans. That's two out of every 100 people. It's 6 million people. You probably know some of them. Maybe you are one of them—in which case, here's some fun reading ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today