About 6 Million Americans Think the World Will End on December 21
A survey from the Public Religion Research Institute has determined that 2 percent of all Americans think the Mayans called it: December 21 is the end, and we're only one week out from the credits rolling. Two percent. It doesn't sound like that many Americans, but if you think about it, it really is a lot of Americans. That's two out of every 100 people. It's 6 million people. You probably know some of them. Maybe you are one of them—in which case, here's some fun reading ...
Recommended For You
- > 'Independence Day 2' Is Real and It Is Happening
- > Here's a Beautiful Song From Joy Williams and Hayley Williams
- > Darren Wilson Tells ABC News ‘I Did My Job Right’
- > HBO Hired a Ton of Lawyers to Look at Its New Scientology Documentary
- > A Young Chris Pratt Actually Predicted that He Would One Day Star in ‘Jurassic World’