Aaron Paul Will Play Joshua in Ridley Scott’s ‘Exodus’
The cast for Ridley Scott’s big screen biblical epic Exodus just got even more exciting. Variety is reporting that Breaking Bad star Aaron Paul will play Old Testament hero Joshua in the upcoming blockbuster. The film also stars Christian Bale as Moses, The Great Gatsby’s Joel Edgerton as Ramses and Sigourney Weaver as the pharaoh’s mother. In an interview with Esquire last year about the upcoming film, director Ridley Scott said, “I honestly wasn't paying attention in school when I was told the story of Moses. Some of the details of his life are extraordinary" …
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > There Are No Words to Describe This ‘Star Wars’ LED Christmas Light Display
- > 54 Nigerian Soldiers Have Been Sentenced to Death for Not Fighting Boko Haram
- > Marcel the Shell's 'Landslide' Cover Will Calm Your Fears
- > Now Steve Carrell’s Upcoming North Korea Movie Has Been Canned
- > The Death Penalty Is in Dramatic Decline in the U.S.