Aaron Paul Will Play Joshua in Ridley Scott’s ‘Exodus’
The cast for Ridley Scott’s big screen biblical epic Exodus just got even more exciting. Variety is reporting that Breaking Bad star Aaron Paul will play Old Testament hero Joshua in the upcoming blockbuster. The film also stars Christian Bale as Moses, The Great Gatsby’s Joel Edgerton as Ramses and Sigourney Weaver as the pharaoh’s mother. In an interview with Esquire last year about the upcoming film, director Ridley Scott said, “I honestly wasn't paying attention in school when I was told the story of Moses. Some of the details of his life are extraordinary" …
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > ISIS Stages Mass Execution with What Appear to Be Child Fighters
- > And Now, a Waterskiing Squirrel Filmed with a GoPro Camera
- > ‘A.D.: The Bible Continues’ Cancelled by NBC; Could Come Back Online
- > Discovery Channel Wants Fans of Non-Fictional Sharks to Watch Shark Week Again
- > Survey: 53% of Americans Think God Has a ‘Special Relationship’ with the U.S.A.