Aaron Paul Will Play Joshua in Ridley Scott’s ‘Exodus’
The cast for Ridley Scott’s big screen biblical epic Exodus just got even more exciting. Variety is reporting that Breaking Bad star Aaron Paul will play Old Testament hero Joshua in the upcoming blockbuster. The film also stars Christian Bale as Moses, The Great Gatsby’s Joel Edgerton as Ramses and Sigourney Weaver as the pharaoh’s mother. In an interview with Esquire last year about the upcoming film, director Ridley Scott said, “I honestly wasn't paying attention in school when I was told the story of Moses. Some of the details of his life are extraordinary" …
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet
- > Southern Baptists Urge President Obama to Act on ISIS
- > Yep. Mumford's New Album Will Be All Electric.
- > The Perfect Crime: Thief Knocks Himself Out Trying to Break Into Car
- > Icing-Filled Cap’n Crunch-Covered Donut Holes Are Being Sold at Taco Bell
- > Kanye's New Album Will Be Called ‘So Help Me God’