96-Year-Old Wins Online Songwriting with Moving Tribute to His Late Wife
After 73 years of marriage, Fred Stobaugh’s wife Lorraine passed away, leaving Fred heartbroken. But when the 96-year-old saw an advertisement for an online songwriting contest sponsored by the local Green Shoe Studios, he decided to mail in a song he wrote to help him heal after her death. The studio was so moved that they awarded Fred's song a free recording session—with professional musicians and professional singers—and created this moving video for his song, “Sweet Lorraine”. We hope you have your tissues ready …
Recommended For You
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet