74-Year-Old Car Collector Says He'd Give It All Up For A Wife
Ladies, if you're waiting for your man to pop the question, here's your article. For the rest of us, let's just get this very sad story out of the way. Jerry Andreasen, a 74-year-old car collector from Omaha, Neb, says if he had it all to do over, he'd give up his Model T's, Oldsmobiles and Austin Healey convertibles for a good woman. “I'd put all my money into cars,” said Andreasen, who was working with drywall when he wasn't collecting cars. “Whatever I'd make, I'd turn around and put it into cars. but I'd never do it again because I never had time for anything else. I've never been on a date.”
And if that doesn't make you want to take the rest of the day to go home and weep into a pint of Ben and Jerry's, than the fact that he's setting out to go find one now ought to. “I spent so much time working and getting my cars, I never got married,” he says. “I think I'm going to look for a wife, and I don't care if she already has a half-dozen kids.” We're all with you, Jerry ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > Diplomats Working Toward Temporary Cease-Fire in Syria
- > Here's the First Trailer for Cameron Crowe's Showtime Show 'Roadies'
- > Two Teens in Arizona Were Killed in (Yet Another) School Shooting
- > Jimmy Fallon Interviews Peyton Manning...Or Is It?
- > A 10-Year ‘Friday Night Lights’ Reunion Is in the Works