74-Year-Old Car Collector Says He'd Give It All Up For A Wife
Ladies, if you're waiting for your man to pop the question, here's your article. For the rest of us, let's just get this very sad story out of the way. Jerry Andreasen, a 74-year-old car collector from Omaha, Neb, says if he had it all to do over, he'd give up his Model T's, Oldsmobiles and Austin Healey convertibles for a good woman. “I'd put all my money into cars,” said Andreasen, who was working with drywall when he wasn't collecting cars. “Whatever I'd make, I'd turn around and put it into cars. but I'd never do it again because I never had time for anything else. I've never been on a date.”
And if that doesn't make you want to take the rest of the day to go home and weep into a pint of Ben and Jerry's, than the fact that he's setting out to go find one now ought to. “I spent so much time working and getting my cars, I never got married,” he says. “I think I'm going to look for a wife, and I don't care if she already has a half-dozen kids.” We're all with you, Jerry ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > The Presidential Debate Will Be Streaming Tonight for All Cord Cutters
- > This Trailer for ‘The 13th’ Will Make You Rethink What You Know About Mass Incarceration
- > Martin Scorsese’s Missionary Film ‘Silence’ Will Release in December
- > Even the Guy In Charge of DC Movies Doesn’t Like Them
- > Tim Tebow On Colin Kaepernick's Protests: It's About Doing It 'the Right Way'