74-Year-Old Car Collector Says He'd Give It All Up For A Wife
Ladies, if you're waiting for your man to pop the question, here's your article. For the rest of us, let's just get this very sad story out of the way. Jerry Andreasen, a 74-year-old car collector from Omaha, Neb, says if he had it all to do over, he'd give up his Model T's, Oldsmobiles and Austin Healey convertibles for a good woman. “I'd put all my money into cars,” said Andreasen, who was working with drywall when he wasn't collecting cars. “Whatever I'd make, I'd turn around and put it into cars. but I'd never do it again because I never had time for anything else. I've never been on a date.”
And if that doesn't make you want to take the rest of the day to go home and weep into a pint of Ben and Jerry's, than the fact that he's setting out to go find one now ought to. “I spent so much time working and getting my cars, I never got married,” he says. “I think I'm going to look for a wife, and I don't care if she already has a half-dozen kids.” We're all with you, Jerry ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > ISIS' New Enemy: A Terrifying Dutch Biker Gang
- > An Artist Is Inserting Mr. Bean into Famous Paintings For Some Reason
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > Officer Darren Wilson May Soon Resign from Ferguson Police Department
- > Chris Traeger and Ann Perkins Are Returning to ‘Parks and Rec’
- > President Obama Announces Immigration Reform Plan
- > The One Campaign’s New Ebola PSA Features a Lot of Celebrities Saying Nothing
- > Well, What Do You Think About This Jesus Tattoo?