7-Year-Old Girl Asks LEGO to Make More Sets Featuring Female Heroes in Adorable Letter
Young Charlotte is a big fan of LEGOs. But the 7-year-old has noticed that there aren’t a lot of female LEGO people featured prominently in kits depicting awesome LEGO adventures. Her letter to the company just may change that. She wrote:
Dear Lego company: My name is Charlotte. I am 7 years old and I love legos but I don’t like that there are more Lego boy people and barely any Lego girls. Today I went to a store and saw legos in two sections the girls pink and the boys blue. All the girls did was sit at home, go to the beach, and shop, and they had no jobs but the boys went on adventures, worked, saved people, and had jobs, even swam with sharks. I want you to make more Lego girl people and let them go on adventures and have fun ok!?! Thank you.
As Uproxx points out, her letter is well timed. LEGO recently announced that it was reviewing the design of a new “Female Minigure Set” that depicts female LEGO people in a series of science-related jobs. The kit is part of the LEGO CUUSOO project, that allows LEGO fans to submit kit ideas that could eventually be put into production if they receive enough votes and pass a review process ...
Recommended For You
- > NFL Commissioner Creates New Domestic Violence Policy Following Ray Rice Criticism
- > WHO Officials Say Ebola Outbreak Could Eventually Infect 20,000
- > Science Has Officially Determined that Mozzarella Is the Best Kind of Pizza Cheese
- > Could the iWatch Be Released This Fall?
- > Trailer: ‘Trash’ Looks Pretty Great