620 Million Without Power in India
A massive failure of three power grids in India has left over 600 million Indians without power—approximately double the entire population of the United States— in what is easily the world's largest blackout. Now, the country is scrambling to rescue those without power, including workers trapped in mines, and faces an uncertain future as its rapid advances into modernity have come face-to-face with its outdated infrastructure ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Diplomats Working Toward Temporary Cease-Fire in Syria
- > Here's the First Trailer for Cameron Crowe's Showtime Show 'Roadies'
- > Two Teens in Arizona Were Killed in (Yet Another) School Shooting
- > Jimmy Fallon Interviews Peyton Manning...Or Is It?
- > A 10-Year ‘Friday Night Lights’ Reunion Is in the Works