620 Million Without Power in India
A massive failure of three power grids in India has left over 600 million Indians without power—approximately double the entire population of the United States— in what is easily the world's largest blackout. Now, the country is scrambling to rescue those without power, including workers trapped in mines, and faces an uncertain future as its rapid advances into modernity have come face-to-face with its outdated infrastructure ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet
- > NHL Player’s Daughter Writes Adorable Letter to Get Dad Traded Closer to Home
- > Watch Colbert Discuss the Bible, Faith and Hymns with Fr. James Martin
- > Georgia Postpones Kelly Renee Gissendaner’s Execution
- > Let This Picture of a Baby Weasel Riding a Woodpecker Fly into Your Heart
- > Twitter Suspends 2,000 Accounts Associated with ISIS; Twitter Employees Threatened