620 Million Without Power in India
A massive failure of three power grids in India has left over 600 million Indians without power—approximately double the entire population of the United States— in what is easily the world's largest blackout. Now, the country is scrambling to rescue those without power, including workers trapped in mines, and faces an uncertain future as its rapid advances into modernity have come face-to-face with its outdated infrastructure ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Nebraska Officially Repeals Death Penalty
- > Advertisers Distance Themselves from ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Abuse Claims
- > Grumpy Cat Continues Media Takeover with New Graphic Novel
- > UN: World Hunger Down Significantly Since 1990
- > Watch Improv Everywhere Turn Landscapers into Acrobats at NYC Park