620 Million Without Power in India
A massive failure of three power grids in India has left over 600 million Indians without power—approximately double the entire population of the United States— in what is easily the world's largest blackout. Now, the country is scrambling to rescue those without power, including workers trapped in mines, and faces an uncertain future as its rapid advances into modernity have come face-to-face with its outdated infrastructure ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > What the Continued Crucifying Of Rob Bell Says About Modern Christianity