620 Million Without Power in India
A massive failure of three power grids in India has left over 600 million Indians without power—approximately double the entire population of the United States— in what is easily the world's largest blackout. Now, the country is scrambling to rescue those without power, including workers trapped in mines, and faces an uncertain future as its rapid advances into modernity have come face-to-face with its outdated infrastructure ...
Recommended For You
- > 'Star Wars' Without the Music Is Uncomfortable, Amazing.
- > Wonderful Grandparents Accidentally Tagging 'Grandmaster Flash' On Facebook
- > How Megachurches Are Spending Their Tithes and Offerings
- > Here's the Trailer for Jennifer Lawrence and Bradley Cooper's 'Serena'
- > Girl Disappointed to Learn Obama Is Not Beyonce