620 Million Without Power in India
A massive failure of three power grids in India has left over 600 million Indians without power—approximately double the entire population of the United States— in what is easily the world's largest blackout. Now, the country is scrambling to rescue those without power, including workers trapped in mines, and faces an uncertain future as its rapid advances into modernity have come face-to-face with its outdated infrastructure ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Scientists Detect Gravitational Waves, Confirming Einstein’s Prediction
- > Jared Padalecki Is Returning to Stars Hollow as Dean
- > The New OK Go Video Involves Zero Gravity, Choreography and Lots of Paint
- > Zika Virus Found in Pennsylvania
- > Report: 11.5% of the Entire Syrian Population Injured or Killed in Civil War; 45% Displaced