620 Million Without Power in India
A massive failure of three power grids in India has left over 600 million Indians without power—approximately double the entire population of the United States— in what is easily the world's largest blackout. Now, the country is scrambling to rescue those without power, including workers trapped in mines, and faces an uncertain future as its rapid advances into modernity have come face-to-face with its outdated infrastructure ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Here's the First Trailer for Clint Eastwood's Film About the 'Miracle on the Hudson'
- > Apple Just Patented Technology That Could Disable Your Camera at Concerts
- > 71% of Americans Believe the Economy Is Rigged
- > Andrews Air Force Base Was on Lockdown Early Today Because of an Active Shooter
- > Human Rights Lawyer for International Justice Mission Has Been Abducted in Kenya