6 Die in Cairo Clashes
The Egyptian government has deployed tanks and troops around the presidential palace after an overnight clash between Morsi supporters and the rapidly swelling opposition, in which six people were killed and hundreds more injured. The fighting was the most intense Egypt has seen in its two-week-old crisis, with both camps hurling rocks and molotov cocktails at each other. The fighting stems from Morsi's sweeping assertion of power, a move that has Egypt's liberals, Christians, secularists and human rights activists concerned about the state of their country's freedom. For more on the story, check out this analysis of what Morsi's move means for Egypt's religious freedom ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > This Self-Taught Artist's Time Lapse Of His Drawings Are A Must-See
- > Trump Just Went After Miss Universe’s Weight Again on ‘Fox & Friends’
- > Police Surprise Teen Who Walks Four Hours a Day to Work with a New Bike
- > Almost All White Working-Class Evangelicals Think ‘Christian Values’ Are ‘Under Attack’
- > The Presidential Debate Will Be Streaming Tonight for All Cord Cutters