5-Year-Old Cancer Survivor Scores Epic NFL Touchdown
If your Monday needs a little inspiration, you should probably watch this video. Already a lung cancer survivor at just five years old, little Ryan Encinas has been through a lot. On Friday night, during the Cleveland Browns’ “Family Night” practice, the little guy was invited on to the field—fitted in a custom Brown’s jersey—to run a play with the team. With the help of some downfield blocking by running back Trent Richardson, Encinas broke off a 40-yard touchdown as the crowd went wild. The scene was similar to one a few months back, when 7-year-old cancer-fighter Jack Hoffman scored this TD during a Nebraska Cornhusker’s scrimmage—a moment so instantly memorable that one Nebraska diehard just got it immortalized in the form of a massive tattoo …
Recommended For You
- > The 'God's Not Dead' Sequel You've Always Wanted Is Finally Happening
- > The World Is a Vampire: Scientist Encounters 'Puppy-Sized' Spider
- > Will Idaho Pastors Be Forced to Conduct Same-Sex Weddings?
- > Another Charming Visit From Marcel the Shell With Shoes On.
- > Catholic Bishop Summit Ends Without Revised Stance on Same-Sex Couples