5-Year-Old Cancer Survivor Scores Epic NFL Touchdown
If your Monday needs a little inspiration, you should probably watch this video. Already a lung cancer survivor at just five years old, little Ryan Encinas has been through a lot. On Friday night, during the Cleveland Browns’ “Family Night” practice, the little guy was invited on to the field—fitted in a custom Brown’s jersey—to run a play with the team. With the help of some downfield blocking by running back Trent Richardson, Encinas broke off a 40-yard touchdown as the crowd went wild. The scene was similar to one a few months back, when 7-year-old cancer-fighter Jack Hoffman scored this TD during a Nebraska Cornhusker’s scrimmage—a moment so instantly memorable that one Nebraska diehard just got it immortalized in the form of a massive tattoo …
Recommended For You
- > John C. Reilly Unveils Incredible 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Clip
- > Richard Dawkins Reminds Everyone That Some Rapes Are Worse Than Others
- > Stephen Colbert Had Some Very Nice Things to Say about ‘The Hobbit’ Movies
- > Why Won’t These Walmart Ice Cream Sandwiches Melt?
- > Spoon’s Upcoming Album Is Streaming Right Now on iTunes