5-Year-Old Cancer Survivor Scores Epic NFL Touchdown
If your Monday needs a little inspiration, you should probably watch this video. Already a lung cancer survivor at just five years old, little Ryan Encinas has been through a lot. On Friday night, during the Cleveland Browns’ “Family Night” practice, the little guy was invited on to the field—fitted in a custom Brown’s jersey—to run a play with the team. With the help of some downfield blocking by running back Trent Richardson, Encinas broke off a 40-yard touchdown as the crowd went wild. The scene was similar to one a few months back, when 7-year-old cancer-fighter Jack Hoffman scored this TD during a Nebraska Cornhusker’s scrimmage—a moment so instantly memorable that one Nebraska diehard just got it immortalized in the form of a massive tattoo …
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > ISIS Is Threatening to Execute 180 Assyrian Christians
- > Watch the 'Leaked' Teaser Trailer for Netflix's 'Daredevil' Season 2
- > This Video of Apollo Space Mission Photos Is the What Your Afternoon Needs
- > Camera Obscura's Carey Lander Died Yesterday, But Not Before Raising £50k for Cancer Research
- > Here's the Trailer for the New Reality Show About Pastor Rich Wilkerson Jr.