4Chan Hacks TIME's 'Person of the Year' Poll Like a Bunch of Adults
Users of a bizarrely uber-popular image-sharing site known as 4Chan have successfully hijacked TIME's "Person of the Year" poll by making North Korean dictator and RELEVANT slice regular Kim Jong-Un the top dog, because life is short and they could think of no better way to spend their time. They then took things one step further by spelling a message with the first letter of each of the winner's names: "KJUGASCHAMBER." (Kim Jon Un for "K," Jon Stewart for "J," etc.) Just a very sensitive, clever and, most of all, hilarious prank. Sort of the digital equivalent of putting a whoopee cushion on the teacher's chair, except slightly less mature ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > San Francisco Deputies Forced Inmates to Fight 'Gladiator Style'
- > Here's Passion Pit's Very Strobe Light-y Video for 'Lifted Up'
- > Everything We Know About Germanwings Pilot, Andreas Lubitz
- > Man Hikes from Mexican Border to Canada Taking Selfies Every Mile
- > Here's the Trailer for 'Southpaw,' Starring a Super Jacked Jake Gyllenhaal