4Chan Hacks TIME's 'Person of the Year' Poll Like a Bunch of Adults
Users of a bizarrely uber-popular image-sharing site known as 4Chan have successfully hijacked TIME's "Person of the Year" poll by making North Korean dictator and RELEVANT slice regular Kim Jong-Un the top dog, because life is short and they could think of no better way to spend their time. They then took things one step further by spelling a message with the first letter of each of the winner's names: "KJUGASCHAMBER." (Kim Jon Un for "K," Jon Stewart for "J," etc.) Just a very sensitive, clever and, most of all, hilarious prank. Sort of the digital equivalent of putting a whoopee cushion on the teacher's chair, except slightly less mature ...
Recommended For You
- > Study: Listening to Music While You Work Makes You More Efficient
- > South Korean KFC’s Version of the Double Down Is Terrifying
- > A Doctor in NYC Has Tested Positive for Ebola
- > NBCUniversal Will Pay Millions to Former Unpaid Interns as Part of Settlement
- > Steve Carell Is Teaming Up with Charlie Kaufman for a New Sci-Fi Comedy