4Chan Hacks TIME's 'Person of the Year' Poll Like a Bunch of Adults
Users of a bizarrely uber-popular image-sharing site known as 4Chan have successfully hijacked TIME's "Person of the Year" poll by making North Korean dictator and RELEVANT slice regular Kim Jong-Un the top dog, because life is short and they could think of no better way to spend their time. They then took things one step further by spelling a message with the first letter of each of the winner's names: "KJUGASCHAMBER." (Kim Jon Un for "K," Jon Stewart for "J," etc.) Just a very sensitive, clever and, most of all, hilarious prank. Sort of the digital equivalent of putting a whoopee cushion on the teacher's chair, except slightly less mature ...
Recommended For You
- > 'Independence Day 2' Is Real and It Is Happening
- > Here's a Beautiful Song From Joy Williams and Hayley Williams
- > Darren Wilson Tells ABC News ‘I Did My Job Right’
- > HBO Hired a Ton of Lawyers to Look at Its New Scientology Documentary
- > A Young Chris Pratt Actually Predicted that He Would One Day Star in ‘Jurassic World’