4Chan Hacks TIME's 'Person of the Year' Poll Like a Bunch of Adults
Users of a bizarrely uber-popular image-sharing site known as 4Chan have successfully hijacked TIME's "Person of the Year" poll by making North Korean dictator and RELEVANT slice regular Kim Jong-Un the top dog, because life is short and they could think of no better way to spend their time. They then took things one step further by spelling a message with the first letter of each of the winner's names: "KJUGASCHAMBER." (Kim Jon Un for "K," Jon Stewart for "J," etc.) Just a very sensitive, clever and, most of all, hilarious prank. Sort of the digital equivalent of putting a whoopee cushion on the teacher's chair, except slightly less mature ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Here's a Video of an Escaped Emu Running Around a Town in England
- > Poll: 6 in 10 Americans Approve of the Use of Drone Strikes
- > Report: Freddie Gray Sustained Injuries in Van; Death Ruled Homicide
- > Nigerian Military Rescue More Than 100 Women and Children from Boko Haram
- > Tesla Announces Creation of ‘Powerwall’ Consumer Battery