4Chan Hacks TIME's 'Person of the Year' Poll Like a Bunch of Adults
Users of a bizarrely uber-popular image-sharing site known as 4Chan have successfully hijacked TIME's "Person of the Year" poll by making North Korean dictator and RELEVANT slice regular Kim Jong-Un the top dog, because life is short and they could think of no better way to spend their time. They then took things one step further by spelling a message with the first letter of each of the winner's names: "KJUGASCHAMBER." (Kim Jon Un for "K," Jon Stewart for "J," etc.) Just a very sensitive, clever and, most of all, hilarious prank. Sort of the digital equivalent of putting a whoopee cushion on the teacher's chair, except slightly less mature ...
Recommended For You
- > Congratulations on Your Number One Album, Lecrae.
- > Satanists Handing Out Satanic Children's Books or Something.
- > Krispy Kreme Is Celebrating Ghostbusters’ 30th Anniversary with Custom Donuts
- > Speaking in Tongues Is on the Rise Among Americans
- > Bryan Cranston’s Faux One Man MLB Show Will Make You Love Baseball