3-D Printed Roses: For the Person You Only Sort of Care About
Are you in the early stages of a relationship where sending flowers might seem just a little too much for Valentine's Day? Is there someone you feel like you should send flowers too, but you don't really feel like it? Do you have an enemy you'd like to prank? Great news. A company called TaskRabbit is promising "Hassle-Free Romance" (ugh) with 3-D printed roses this year. Perfect. The only thing better than a dozen flowers that will inevitably wilt and fade is a collection of futuristic robot sticks that were never alive to begin with. And seeing as you can get a dozen for just $100, it's a real bargain. Maybe next year, we'll be able to 3-D print our own dinners and possibly our own dates too. The future of romance has arrived and it's super dumb ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet
- > RIP, Jared Leto's Long Hair. You Were Too Beautiful For This World.
- > Outrageous: Man Burned By Fajitas While Praying Can't Sue Applebee's
- > U.S. Concerned about North Korean Nukes
- > Milk that Tastes Like Peeps Is the Ultimate Easter Beverage
- > The Smithsonian and Stan Lee Are Offering an Online Superhero Course