3-D Printed Roses: For the Person You Only Sort of Care About
Are you in the early stages of a relationship where sending flowers might seem just a little too much for Valentine's Day? Is there someone you feel like you should send flowers too, but you don't really feel like it? Do you have an enemy you'd like to prank? Great news. A company called TaskRabbit is promising "Hassle-Free Romance" (ugh) with 3-D printed roses this year. Perfect. The only thing better than a dozen flowers that will inevitably wilt and fade is a collection of futuristic robot sticks that were never alive to begin with. And seeing as you can get a dozen for just $100, it's a real bargain. Maybe next year, we'll be able to 3-D print our own dinners and possibly our own dates too. The future of romance has arrived and it's super dumb ...
Recommended For You
- > Kenny G Thinks He Gave Starbucks the Idea for the Frappuccino, and Who Are We to Argue?
- > Taylor Swift Trademarks 'This Sick Beat,' as Is Her Right as an American
- > The ‘Steve Jobs’ Movie Is Definitely Happening
- > Report: A City of 2 Million People Is Surrounded by Boko Haram Militants
- > GoDaddy Pulls Super Bowl Ad Amidst Outrage