3-D Printed Roses: For the Person You Only Sort of Care About
Are you in the early stages of a relationship where sending flowers might seem just a little too much for Valentine's Day? Is there someone you feel like you should send flowers too, but you don't really feel like it? Do you have an enemy you'd like to prank? Great news. A company called TaskRabbit is promising "Hassle-Free Romance" (ugh) with 3-D printed roses this year. Perfect. The only thing better than a dozen flowers that will inevitably wilt and fade is a collection of futuristic robot sticks that were never alive to begin with. And seeing as you can get a dozen for just $100, it's a real bargain. Maybe next year, we'll be able to 3-D print our own dinners and possibly our own dates too. The future of romance has arrived and it's super dumb ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > People Claim to Have Seen a Mysterious Movie That Never Existed
- > Netflix Is Now Allowing '13th' to Be Screened in Public Even Without a Subscription
- > Watch Chance the Rapper’s Worshipful Grammy Performance
- > I’m Single. Stop Pitying Me on Valentine’s Day
- > Royal Caribbean Wants to Hire Someone to Go on Cruises and Post to Instagram
- > An 8-Year-Old Refugee Comforted a Dog Hit by a Car Until He Could Get Help
- > Jewish Community Centers and Schools Across the Country Received Bomb Threats Today
- > This New ‘Kong: Skull Island’ Trailer Is Bananas
- > Watch Carl Lentz Preach a Mini-Sermon on ‘The Dr. Oz Show'
- > Here’s What Saved Kirk Franklin’s Marriage