3 Aurora Hospitals Will Limit or Waive Medical Bills for Shooting Victims
3 of the 4 hospitals that the victims of the Colorado movie theater shootings have been staying in have chosen to either limit or totally erase their medical bills, which is just a very nice gesture. Warner Bros, who have come into a bit of money recently, have also donated a $2 million to the victims. Colorado Governor John Hickenlooper has also set up a fund to help the victims with their short term and long term medical bills, which you can donate to here ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Afghan Courts Just Canceled the Death Sentences of Men Involved in the Brutal Mob Killing of a Woman
- > OK, So This Is the Best Image from Chris Pratt’s Raptor Pose Meme
- > Trailer: This Steve Jobs Movie Looks Intense
- > This Saudi Prince Has Just Pledged to Donate His $32 Billion Fortune to Charities
- > The Washington D.C. Navy Yard Is on Lockdown