3 Aurora Hospitals Will Limit or Waive Medical Bills for Shooting Victims
3 of the 4 hospitals that the victims of the Colorado movie theater shootings have been staying in have chosen to either limit or totally erase their medical bills, which is just a very nice gesture. Warner Bros, who have come into a bit of money recently, have also donated a $2 million to the victims. Colorado Governor John Hickenlooper has also set up a fund to help the victims with their short term and long term medical bills, which you can donate to here ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > San Francisco Deputies Forced Inmates to Fight 'Gladiator Style'
- > Here's Passion Pit's Very Strobe Light-y Video for 'Lifted Up'
- > Everything We Know About Germanwings Pilot, Andreas Lubitz
- > Man Hikes from Mexican Border to Canada Taking Selfies Every Mile
- > Here's the Trailer for 'Southpaw,' Starring a Super Jacked Jake Gyllenhaal