3 Aurora Hospitals Will Limit or Waive Medical Bills for Shooting Victims
3 of the 4 hospitals that the victims of the Colorado movie theater shootings have been staying in have chosen to either limit or totally erase their medical bills, which is just a very nice gesture. Warner Bros, who have come into a bit of money recently, have also donated a $2 million to the victims. Colorado Governor John Hickenlooper has also set up a fund to help the victims with their short term and long term medical bills, which you can donate to here ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet