20 Percent of United States Population Is in a Winter Weather Warning
Twenty states. Sixty million people. 750,000 square miles. Twenty percent of the U.S. population. A foot and a half of snow. Those are the grim statistics facing the heartland as the next few days promise a lot of snow. Kansas is looking like the bulls-eye of this particular snowpocalypse, but pretty much everyone can expect to be affected one way or the other. So queue up your Netflix, make sure your TVs are working and find a book you haven't read yet, heartland. It's gonna be a bumpy weekend ...
Recommended For You
- > Almost Half of the Syrian Population Is Now Displaced
- > Bill Murray Took Tickets at a Minor League Baseball Game This Week
- > Officials in Missouri Are Being Sued for $40 Million Following Ferguson Crackdown
- > Here’s a Look at Google’s Drone Delivery System, Project Wing
- > ‘Simpsons’ Mini-Marathons Will Be a Part of FXX’s Daily Lineup Moving Forward