20 Percent of United States Population Is in a Winter Weather Warning
Twenty states. Sixty million people. 750,000 square miles. Twenty percent of the U.S. population. A foot and a half of snow. Those are the grim statistics facing the heartland as the next few days promise a lot of snow. Kansas is looking like the bulls-eye of this particular snowpocalypse, but pretty much everyone can expect to be affected one way or the other. So queue up your Netflix, make sure your TVs are working and find a book you haven't read yet, heartland. It's gonna be a bumpy weekend ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > What the Continued Crucifying Of Rob Bell Says About Modern Christianity