20 Percent of United States Population Is in a Winter Weather Warning
Twenty states. Sixty million people. 750,000 square miles. Twenty percent of the U.S. population. A foot and a half of snow. Those are the grim statistics facing the heartland as the next few days promise a lot of snow. Kansas is looking like the bulls-eye of this particular snowpocalypse, but pretty much everyone can expect to be affected one way or the other. So queue up your Netflix, make sure your TVs are working and find a book you haven't read yet, heartland. It's gonna be a bumpy weekend ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > NFL Hall of Famer Jerry Rice Poses as a Lyft Driver for a Day
- > Woman Shows Up to Her Own Funeral Surprising Everyone, Including Husband Who Paid to Have Her Killed
- > 20-Story Crane Collapses in Manhattan
- > The Pastor of China’s Largest Official Protestant Church Has Been Arrested
- > Watch Football Players Complete the Ultimate Physical Challenge: Doing Their Daughters' Hair