20 Percent of United States Population Is in a Winter Weather Warning
Twenty states. Sixty million people. 750,000 square miles. Twenty percent of the U.S. population. A foot and a half of snow. Those are the grim statistics facing the heartland as the next few days promise a lot of snow. Kansas is looking like the bulls-eye of this particular snowpocalypse, but pretty much everyone can expect to be affected one way or the other. So queue up your Netflix, make sure your TVs are working and find a book you haven't read yet, heartland. It's gonna be a bumpy weekend ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > San Francisco Deputies Forced Inmates to Fight 'Gladiator Style'
- > Here's Passion Pit's Very Strobe Light-y Video for 'Lifted Up'
- > Everything We Know About Germanwings Pilot, Andreas Lubitz
- > Man Hikes from Mexican Border to Canada Taking Selfies Every Mile
- > Here's the Trailer for 'Southpaw,' Starring a Super Jacked Jake Gyllenhaal