20 Percent of United States Population Is in a Winter Weather Warning
Twenty states. Sixty million people. 750,000 square miles. Twenty percent of the U.S. population. A foot and a half of snow. Those are the grim statistics facing the heartland as the next few days promise a lot of snow. Kansas is looking like the bulls-eye of this particular snowpocalypse, but pretty much everyone can expect to be affected one way or the other. So queue up your Netflix, make sure your TVs are working and find a book you haven't read yet, heartland. It's gonna be a bumpy weekend ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet
- > Here Are Some Interactive Apple Watch Sample Apps
- > Rikers Inmates Team Up to Save Guard From Sexual Assault
- > Report: Jennifer Lawrence to Star in Spielberg’s New War Film
- > Here's a Crazy New 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Trailer
- > Vince Vaughn’s iStock Photos Will Interject Some Life into Your PowerPoint Presentation