11,000 Syrians Have Fled Their Country in the Past 24 Hours
Syrian officials are reporting that as many as 11,000 people might have crossed the border into Turkey on Thursday, bringing the estimated total of Syrian refugees in Turkey to 120,000. Syria's current crisis involves a war between the government and the Free Syrian Army, a heavily armed rebel group. a war that has killed around 36,000 since it began a little under a year ago ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Peak Summer Stargazing Season Starts Tonight
- > 'Story of God with Morgan Freeman' Gets a Season 2
- > Here’s a Look at the New Season of ‘Gilmore Girls’
- > Chris Pratt Asks Twitter Followers to Pray for a Fan’s Young Son Suffering From Brain Cancer
- > Apple Music Will Be the Home to the ‘Carpool Karaoke' Series