11,000 Syrians Have Fled Their Country in the Past 24 Hours
Syrian officials are reporting that as many as 11,000 people might have crossed the border into Turkey on Thursday, bringing the estimated total of Syrian refugees in Turkey to 120,000. Syria's current crisis involves a war between the government and the Free Syrian Army, a heavily armed rebel group. a war that has killed around 36,000 since it began a little under a year ago ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Amazon’s ‘Dash’ Automatic Ordering Button Is Evidently Not a Prank
- > U.S. Foreign Adoptions are the Lowest They’ve Been Since 1982
- > Noose Found Hanging on Duke Campus. Investigation Underway.
- > Netflix Wants to Remind You of the 'Dangers' of Binge-Watching
- > Spray for Cyclists Lights Up at Night But Is Invisible During the Day