11,000 Syrians Have Fled Their Country in the Past 24 Hours
Syrian officials are reporting that as many as 11,000 people might have crossed the border into Turkey on Thursday, bringing the estimated total of Syrian refugees in Turkey to 120,000. Syria's current crisis involves a war between the government and the Free Syrian Army, a heavily armed rebel group. a war that has killed around 36,000 since it began a little under a year ago ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet
- > U.S. Concerned about North Korean Nukes
- > RIP, Jared Leto's Long Hair. You Were Too Beautiful For This World.
- > Outrageous: Man Burned By Fajitas While Praying Can't Sue Applebee's
- > Milk that Tastes Like Peeps Is the Ultimate Easter Beverage
- > The Smithsonian and Stan Lee Are Offering an Online Superhero Course