11,000 Syrians Have Fled Their Country in the Past 24 Hours
Syrian officials are reporting that as many as 11,000 people might have crossed the border into Turkey on Thursday, bringing the estimated total of Syrian refugees in Turkey to 120,000. Syria's current crisis involves a war between the government and the Free Syrian Army, a heavily armed rebel group. a war that has killed around 36,000 since it began a little under a year ago ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Late Night: Bernie Sanders Will Be on ‘Colbert’ and Donald Trump Will Be on ‘Fallon’
- > R.C. Sproul Jr. Suspended from Ministry after Admitting to ‘Visiting’ Ashley Madison
- > SpongeBob Squarepants Invites a Few Famous Friends to His Broadway Debut
- > County Clerk Defies Supreme Court Order to Issue Marriage Licenses to Same-Sex Couples
- > And Now, a Weatherman Falling into a Pool on Live TV