11-Year-Old Boy Exposes a Teensy-Weensy Flaw in Airport Security
An 11-year-old boy in Manchester ran away from his mother while she was at the mall, ran to the airport, got through security and boarded a plane for Rome without a guardian. Or a passport. Or a ticket. Or a boarding pass. He'd probably be in Rome right now if a few passengers hadn't started asking him about where his parents were. In any case, the airport is saying that this "incredibly concerning," and the rest of us are wondering if the kid would mind giving us a few tips for speeding up our check-in ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > ISIS' New Enemy: A Terrifying Dutch Biker Gang
- > An Artist Is Inserting Mr. Bean into Famous Paintings For Some Reason
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'