11-Year-Old Boy Exposes a Teensy-Weensy Flaw in Airport Security
An 11-year-old boy in Manchester ran away from his mother while she was at the mall, ran to the airport, got through security and boarded a plane for Rome without a guardian. Or a passport. Or a ticket. Or a boarding pass. He'd probably be in Rome right now if a few passengers hadn't started asking him about where his parents were. In any case, the airport is saying that this "incredibly concerning," and the rest of us are wondering if the kid would mind giving us a few tips for speeding up our check-in ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > More Than 60 People Killed Following Massive Earthquake in Italy
- > Watch This Little League Coach Go to the Pitcher’s Mound to Tell His Son He Loves Him
- > Mutemath’s Paul Meany Has Released a Remix of 21 Pilots’ ‘Stressed Out’ for a Good Cause
- > Community Paints Over Racist Slurs Left on Neighbors’ Home By Vandals Before Family Returns Home
- > Federal Judge Orders Timetable for Release of 15,000 More Clinton Emails