11-Year-Old Boy Exposes a Teensy-Weensy Flaw in Airport Security
An 11-year-old boy in Manchester ran away from his mother while she was at the mall, ran to the airport, got through security and boarded a plane for Rome without a guardian. Or a passport. Or a ticket. Or a boarding pass. He'd probably be in Rome right now if a few passengers hadn't started asking him about where his parents were. In any case, the airport is saying that this "incredibly concerning," and the rest of us are wondering if the kid would mind giving us a few tips for speeding up our check-in ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Amazon’s ‘Dash’ Automatic Ordering Button Is Evidently Not a Prank
- > U.S. Foreign Adoptions are the Lowest They’ve Been Since 1982
- > Noose Found Hanging on Duke Campus. Investigation Underway.
- > Netflix Wants to Remind You of the 'Dangers' of Binge-Watching
- > Spray for Cyclists Lights Up at Night But Is Invisible During the Day