11-Year-Old Boy Exposes a Teensy-Weensy Flaw in Airport Security
An 11-year-old boy in Manchester ran away from his mother while she was at the mall, ran to the airport, got through security and boarded a plane for Rome without a guardian. Or a passport. Or a ticket. Or a boarding pass. He'd probably be in Rome right now if a few passengers hadn't started asking him about where his parents were. In any case, the airport is saying that this "incredibly concerning," and the rest of us are wondering if the kid would mind giving us a few tips for speeding up our check-in ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Riots Have Broken Out in Baltimore
- > Drone Footage Shows the Destruction Following This Week’s Earthquake in Nepal
- > The Queen is No Longer One of the U.K.’s 300 Richest People
- > Baltimore Police Say Gangs Are Threatening to ‘Take Out’ Officers Following Protests
- > Watch This Kid Set the New World Record for Solving a Rubik’s Cube