10-Year-Old Trying to Solve Hunger By Himself Has the Right Idea
Kadin Adam, a ten-year-old from Portland, spends all week collecting cans and bottles, and uses the resulting cash to buy money for peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, which he wanders around Portland giving them to the homeless. It's about as good an idea for fixing homelessness as you're likely to find these days. While everyone else is dreaming up ideas for how to "fix homelessness," Kadin's just out there with his sandwiches, feeding people who are hungry. When FOX 12 asked one homeless man if he thought it was honorable, the man replied, "It's more than honorable. It's something he wants to do for a lot of people who are struggling, and I think that's great." And when the news asked Kadin if he really thought that he could fix homelessness, Kadin said, "If we all pitched in a little bit, we could all help feed the homeless people." So, there you go ...
Recommended For YouView More in Reject Apathy
- > People Claim to Have Seen a Mysterious Movie That Never Existed
- > ‘To Worship You I Live’ Brought the House Down on ‘The Voice’ Last Night
- > Philadelphia Eagles Player Has Baptized 5 of His Teammates
- > 11 Resolutions Everyone Should Consider Making Next Year
- > Oh No. Beard Christmas Lights Are Now a Thing
- > Hillary Clinton Will Attend the Inauguration to 'Honor Democracy'
- > Clarence Thomas Will Be the First Black Person to Swear in a President or Vice President
- > Sir Patrick Stewart Just Got Cast as a Very Special Character in the new 'Emoji Movie'
- > 'Wayne's World' Is Returning to a Theater Near You
- > Abortions in America Have Dropped to the Lowest Number Since Just After 'Roe'