‘Vertical Forest’ Skyscrapers to Open in Milan
What do you do if you live in a densely-populated city, but still crave some green space? Well, if you’re a resident of Milan, you can always move into one of the city’s new “Vertical Forest” buildings. Two new skyscrapers in the city will open this year that are lined with various trees, plants and shrubs—the equivalent of 2.5 acres of forest. The architects say that along with adding some visual greenery to the city’s skyline, the buildings will also help absorb CO2 and produce oxygen. The buildings have also now helped create the world’s new most dangerous job: Hedge trimmer for vertical skyscrapers …
Recommended For You
- > Kenny G Thinks He Gave Starbucks the Idea for the Frappuccino, and Who Are We to Argue?
- > Taylor Swift Trademarks 'This Sick Beat,' as Is Her Right as an American
- > The ‘Steve Jobs’ Movie Is Definitely Happening
- > Report: A City of 2 Million People Is Surrounded by Boko Haram Militants
- > GoDaddy Pulls Super Bowl Ad Amidst Outrage