‘Vertical Forest’ Skyscrapers to Open in Milan
What do you do if you live in a densely-populated city, but still crave some green space? Well, if you’re a resident of Milan, you can always move into one of the city’s new “Vertical Forest” buildings. Two new skyscrapers in the city will open this year that are lined with various trees, plants and shrubs—the equivalent of 2.5 acres of forest. The architects say that along with adding some visual greenery to the city’s skyline, the buildings will also help absorb CO2 and produce oxygen. The buildings have also now helped create the world’s new most dangerous job: Hedge trimmer for vertical skyscrapers …
Recommended For You
- > Here’s the Latest Picture of Ben Affleck as Batman
- > ‘Seinfeld’ Could Finally Be Coming to Netflix
- > Jonah’s Tomb Was Just Intentionally Blown Up By ISIS
- > Suspicious: The U.S. Government Edited a Wikipedia Article About Reptilians Running the World
- > Pastor's Response to Burned Cross Outside Church: "Whoever Did It, We Forgive Them."