‘Vertical Forest’ Skyscrapers to Open in Milan
What do you do if you live in a densely-populated city, but still crave some green space? Well, if you’re a resident of Milan, you can always move into one of the city’s new “Vertical Forest” buildings. Two new skyscrapers in the city will open this year that are lined with various trees, plants and shrubs—the equivalent of 2.5 acres of forest. The architects say that along with adding some visual greenery to the city’s skyline, the buildings will also help absorb CO2 and produce oxygen. The buildings have also now helped create the world’s new most dangerous job: Hedge trimmer for vertical skyscrapers …
Recommended For You
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > New Zealand Air’s Hobbit-Themed Safety Video Is a Middle Earth Masterpiece
- > Matthew McConaughey's Marriage Advice Actually Isn't Half Bad
- > This Is What a ‘Parks and Rec’ Themed Wedding Looks Like
- > Did You Catch the Bible Verse Easter Eggs on This Week’s ‘The Walking Dead’?