‘How Do I Land?’ Is Not What You Want to Read in Skywriting
The phrase “How do I land?” is not the most comforting thing to read when it is written in skywriting letters above downtown Los Angeles. Fortunately, the stunt was just a high-concept prank from comedian Kurt Braunohler, who raised the money to pay the skywriting-pilot through a Kickstarter campaign. Though his stunt actually took place back in March, it gained renewed attention yesterday when this image shot to the front page of Reddit. Finally, someone is putting crowdsource funding to good use …
Recommended For You
- > ISIS Killed 600 Prisoners at Point Black Range
- > Teaser: Netflix's New Original Series, 'Bloodline'.
- > OK. Fine. Katy Perry's Halloween Costume Is Great.
- > Another Day, Another New Harry Potter Story from JK Rowling
- > Homemade Transformers Halloween Costumes Show the True Possibilities of Cardboard and Glue