‘How Do I Land?’ Is Not What You Want to Read in Skywriting
The phrase “How do I land?” is not the most comforting thing to read when it is written in skywriting letters above downtown Los Angeles. Fortunately, the stunt was just a high-concept prank from comedian Kurt Braunohler, who raised the money to pay the skywriting-pilot through a Kickstarter campaign. Though his stunt actually took place back in March, it gained renewed attention yesterday when this image shot to the front page of Reddit. Finally, someone is putting crowdsource funding to good use …
Recommended For You
- > You Too Can Have Miley Cyrus Design Your Next Tattoo
- > Trailer: Tim Burton's 'Big Eyes'
- > Hero Drummer Adds a Little Pizzazz to Hillsong United's 'Oceans'
- > Jimmy Fallon Is Making Up Good News Again, Because Sometimes You Just Need to Feel Happy
- > Major Sponsor Pulls Out of the NFL’s Breast Cancer Awareness Month Campaign