‘How Do I Land?’ Is Not What You Want to Read in Skywriting
The phrase “How do I land?” is not the most comforting thing to read when it is written in skywriting letters above downtown Los Angeles. Fortunately, the stunt was just a high-concept prank from comedian Kurt Braunohler, who raised the money to pay the skywriting-pilot through a Kickstarter campaign. Though his stunt actually took place back in March, it gained renewed attention yesterday when this image shot to the front page of Reddit. Finally, someone is putting crowdsource funding to good use …
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet