‘How Do I Land?’ Is Not What You Want to Read in Skywriting
The phrase “How do I land?” is not the most comforting thing to read when it is written in skywriting letters above downtown Los Angeles. Fortunately, the stunt was just a high-concept prank from comedian Kurt Braunohler, who raised the money to pay the skywriting-pilot through a Kickstarter campaign. Though his stunt actually took place back in March, it gained renewed attention yesterday when this image shot to the front page of Reddit. Finally, someone is putting crowdsource funding to good use …
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Diplomats Working Toward Temporary Cease-Fire in Syria
- > Here's the First Trailer for Cameron Crowe's Showtime Show 'Roadies'
- > Two Teens in Arizona Were Killed in (Yet Another) School Shooting
- > Jimmy Fallon Interviews Peyton Manning...Or Is It?
- > A 10-Year ‘Friday Night Lights’ Reunion Is in the Works