‘How Do I Land?’ Is Not What You Want to Read in Skywriting
The phrase “How do I land?” is not the most comforting thing to read when it is written in skywriting letters above downtown Los Angeles. Fortunately, the stunt was just a high-concept prank from comedian Kurt Braunohler, who raised the money to pay the skywriting-pilot through a Kickstarter campaign. Though his stunt actually took place back in March, it gained renewed attention yesterday when this image shot to the front page of Reddit. Finally, someone is putting crowdsource funding to good use …
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > The Presidential Debate Will Be Streaming Tonight for All Cord Cutters
- > This Trailer for ‘The 13th’ Will Make You Rethink What You Know About Mass Incarceration
- > Martin Scorsese’s Missionary Film ‘Silence’ Will Release in December
- > Even the Guy In Charge of DC Movies Doesn’t Like Them
- > Tim Tebow On Colin Kaepernick's Protests: It's About Doing It 'the Right Way'