‘Fast & Furious 6’ Makes a Gazillion Dollars Guaranteeing Even More ‘Fast & Furious’ Movies
We definitely haven’t seen the last of Vin Diesel and the Fast & Furious crew. The sixth installment of the racing franchise is expected to take in more than $280 million at the global box office over the holiday weekend, making it one of the most successful movies ever to have a lead actor whose last name is also the name of a high performance gasoline. The seventh movie in the series is already in the works, and the latest film’s success virtually guarantees we will be treated to at least three more Fast & Furious movies in the near future. Here’s some pop-culture perspective on just how long they’ve been making Fast & Furious movies: When the first film was released, Justin Bieber was seven years old, Friends was the No. 1 show on TV and the original Xbox had just been released. Now we all feel really old …
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet