‘Duck Dynasty’ Season 4 Delayed Over Salary Dispute
Season 4 of A&E’s hit reality show Duck Dynasty is currently being delayed because of a salary dispute. The Robertson family, the bearded hunting entrepreneurs at the center of the show, are reportedly asking for $200,000 per episode for future seasons. It’s not the first dispute the family has had with the network. In this YouTube video, Phil Robertson talked about how he had to convince producers not to edit out the phrase “In Jesus name” from the prayer that he closes each show with …
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > Top Theater Chains Cancel Showings of ‘The Interview’ After Hacker Threats
- > Video Shows Just How Much Megatron Hates Selfies
- > The New Season of ‘Parks and Rec’ Will Take Place in the Future
- > Here's the First Preview for the Colbert Show Replacement, 'The Nightly Show'
- > Horrible Details of the Taliban's School Attack Emerge