‘Duck Dynasty’ Season 4 Delayed Over Salary Dispute
Season 4 of A&E’s hit reality show Duck Dynasty is currently being delayed because of a salary dispute. The Robertson family, the bearded hunting entrepreneurs at the center of the show, are reportedly asking for $200,000 per episode for future seasons. It’s not the first dispute the family has had with the network. In this YouTube video, Phil Robertson talked about how he had to convince producers not to edit out the phrase “In Jesus name” from the prayer that he closes each show with …
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > ISIS' New Enemy: A Terrifying Dutch Biker Gang
- > An Artist Is Inserting Mr. Bean into Famous Paintings For Some Reason
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > Officer Darren Wilson May Soon Resign from Ferguson Police Department
- > Chris Traeger and Ann Perkins Are Returning to ‘Parks and Rec’
- > President Obama Announces Immigration Reform Plan
- > The One Campaign’s New Ebola PSA Features a Lot of Celebrities Saying Nothing
- > Well, What Do You Think About This Jesus Tattoo?