‘Chief Funster’ Job Has Still Not Been Filled
So far, more than 40,000 people have applied for the six “Best Jobs in the World” currently being offered by Australia’s tourism department. Unfortunately, the deadline to apply for jobs like “Chief Funster” and “Outback Adventurer”, was last week. But if you were one of the 10s of thousands that did submit a 30-second video explaining why you’re the person for the job, you may have to wait to awhile to find out if you’re one of the lucky finalists. The tourism staff has a few hundred hours of video to watch. If you don’t get this job though don’t worry; scientists are still looking for someone to send on a mission to Mars …
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > An ISIS Supporter Threatened to Open Fire on a Megachurch
- > It’s Team Captain America vs. Team Iron Man in This New ‘Civil War’ Trailer
- > Kanye West on New Album: It’s Gospel with a Lot of Cursing
- > What Happens to This Prediction Linking Revival to a Panthers Super Bowl Victory?
- > Update: Wheaton College Asks for Controversial Prof's Forgiveness