‘Chief Funster’ Job Has Still Not Been Filled
So far, more than 40,000 people have applied for the six “Best Jobs in the World” currently being offered by Australia’s tourism department. Unfortunately, the deadline to apply for jobs like “Chief Funster” and “Outback Adventurer”, was last week. But if you were one of the 10s of thousands that did submit a 30-second video explaining why you’re the person for the job, you may have to wait to awhile to find out if you’re one of the lucky finalists. The tourism staff has a few hundred hours of video to watch. If you don’t get this job though don’t worry; scientists are still looking for someone to send on a mission to Mars …
Recommended For You
- > Kenny G Thinks He Gave Starbucks the Idea for the Frappuccino, and Who Are We to Argue?
- > Taylor Swift Trademarks 'This Sick Beat,' as Is Her Right as an American
- > The ‘Steve Jobs’ Movie Is Definitely Happening
- > Report: A City of 2 Million People Is Surrounded by Boko Haram Militants
- > GoDaddy Pulls Super Bowl Ad Amidst Outrage