‘The Bible’, Tony Hale, Tina Fey and ‘Breaking Bad’ Among Emmy Nominees
The nominations for the 65th Prime Time Emmy Awards have been announced, and for the first time ever, shows from a streaming video provider have been included. Among the 14 noms for Netflix shows were Jason Bateman for Best Actor in a comedy series (Arrested Development) and House of Cards for Best Drama. Some other notable nominees include The Bible for Best TV Movie or Mini-Series, Tony Hale for Best Supporting Actor in a comedy series (Veep), Tina Fey for Best Actress in a comedy series (30 Rock), Breaking Bad for Best Drama, Jon Hamm for Best Actor in a dramatic series (Mad Men) and Late Night with Jimmy Fallon for Best Variety Series. Obviously, RELEVANT's extensive coverage of these programs and performers propelled them into a place of such cultural prestige. You can go here to see a full breakdown of this year’s nominations …
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'
- > Watch Justin Bieber Play ‘I Could Sing of Your Love Forever’ on the Purpose Tour
- > SNL's Pete Davidson: 'I Would've Killed Myself If I Didn't Have Kid Cudi'
- > This Church Is Being Destroyed by Urine. Seriously
- > Phil Collins Performed “In the Air Tonight’ on ‘Fallon’ and Questlove Played Rock 'n' Roll’s Greatest Drum Fill
- > Michigan Township Passes Resolution to Refuse Refugees
- > New Study Suggests Parents Co-Sleep With Their Babies for at Least a Year