This ‘Honor System’ Coffee Shop Has No Employees
When David and Kimberly Brekke of North Dakota decided to convert an old bank into a coffee shop, they had a unique idea: The store would operate solely on the honor system. The Vault café has no cashier or employees, but instead solely relies on the honesty of customers to leave cash and swipe their own credit cards. So far, the model has been a success. As Neatorama notes, “David Brekke says that at the end of the typical day, he's not missing any money. On the contrary—there’s usually 15% more money than expected in the till.” Well done, humanity ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Suicide Bombers Attacked an Airport in Istanbul, Killing At Least 28
- > JK Rowling Revealed Some of the History of the American Hogwarts
- > Stunning Aerial Photos Show the Differences Between Poverty and Wealth in South Africa
- > Watch The Avett Brothers Perform Their New Song ‘Satan Pulls the Strings’ on Fallon
- > Report: Leah Remini Is Making a TV Show About the Dangers of Scientology