Is the "Kimberley Process" Now Meaningless?
The Kimberley Process is a global body backed by the United Nations that's supposed to keep blood diamonds from entering into the consumer stream. Now, doubts about its effectiveness have arisen after the Process approved selling diamonds from Zimbabwe that came from war zones ...
Recommended For You
- > 'Independence Day 2' Is Real and It Is Happening
- > Here's a Beautiful Song From Joy Williams and Hayley Williams
- > Darren Wilson Tells ABC News ‘I Did My Job Right’
- > HBO Hired a Ton of Lawyers to Look at Its New Scientology Documentary
- > A Young Chris Pratt Actually Predicted that He Would One Day Star in ‘Jurassic World’