Is the "Kimberley Process" Now Meaningless?
The Kimberley Process is a global body backed by the United Nations that's supposed to keep blood diamonds from entering into the consumer stream. Now, doubts about its effectiveness have arisen after the Process approved selling diamonds from Zimbabwe that came from war zones ...
Recommended For You
- > Almost Half of the Syrian Population Is Now Displaced
- > Bill Murray Took Tickets at a Minor League Baseball Game This Week
- > Officials in Missouri Are Being Sued for $40 Million Following Ferguson Crackdown
- > Here’s a Look at Google’s Drone Delivery System, Project Wing
- > ‘Simpsons’ Mini-Marathons Will Be a Part of FXX’s Daily Lineup Moving Forward