Is the "Kimberley Process" Now Meaningless?
The Kimberley Process is a global body backed by the United Nations that's supposed to keep blood diamonds from entering into the consumer stream. Now, doubts about its effectiveness have arisen after the Process approved selling diamonds from Zimbabwe that came from war zones ...
Recommended For YouView More in Reject Apathy
- > Satanic Temple Brings an After-School Satan Club To Portland Elementary School
- > Here’s an Easy Way to Figure Out If You’re Registered to Vote
- > Lecrae Teamed Up with Leon Bridges on a Song for ‘Birth of a Nation’
- > An iPal Robot Has Been Developed To Take Care Of Kids And Its Pretty Creepy
- > This Insane Slackline Video Will Make You Break Out in a Cold Sweat