Is the "Kimberley Process" Now Meaningless?
The Kimberley Process is a global body backed by the United Nations that's supposed to keep blood diamonds from entering into the consumer stream. Now, doubts about its effectiveness have arisen after the Process approved selling diamonds from Zimbabwe that came from war zones ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > 5 Things I Wish Christians Would Admit About the Bible
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > What the Continued Crucifying Of Rob Bell Says About Modern Christianity
- > 10-Year-Old Finds Out He Will Be a Brother in Awesome Christmas Surprise
- > The New ‘Walking Dead’ Spinoff Has Found Its Lead
- > Let This Video of The Rock Singing Carols Give You a Last-Minute Dose of Christmas Spirit
- > Sony Is Putting ‘The Interview’ on YouTube and Other Streaming Sites
- > The ‘Lord of the Rings / Let It Go’ Mashup You’ve Been Waiting For Is Here