Is the "Kimberley Process" Now Meaningless?
The Kimberley Process is a global body backed by the United Nations that's supposed to keep blood diamonds from entering into the consumer stream. Now, doubts about its effectiveness have arisen after the Process approved selling diamonds from Zimbabwe that came from war zones ...
Recommended For YouView More in Reject Apathy
- > Fox Is Making a Talk Show Hosted By Megachurch Pastors Called ‘The Preachers’
- > Two Biotech Companies Are Going to Start Experimenting with ‘Brain Death Reversal’
- > Lecrae Performed with The Roots Last Night on 'The Tonight Show'
- > Hulu Landed Ron Howard’s New Documentary About The Beatles
- > John Kasich Is Calling It Quits, Trump Is Now Running Unopposed