Is the "Kimberley Process" Now Meaningless?
The Kimberley Process is a global body backed by the United Nations that's supposed to keep blood diamonds from entering into the consumer stream. Now, doubts about its effectiveness have arisen after the Process approved selling diamonds from Zimbabwe that came from war zones ...
Recommended For YouView More in Reject Apathy
- > ISIS Terrorists Murder Elderly Priest After Storming Church in France
- > ‘Left Behind’ Co-Author Tim LaHaye Has Died at the Age of 90
- > The New ‘Lego Batman Movie’ Trailer Is Hilarious
- > Michael Jordan Speaks Out Against Police Brutality and Violence Against Police
- > At Least 80 People Were Killed By ISIS Suicide Attacks in Kabul on Saturday