Maybe THIS Will Work
In the newest of its practically never-ending, "this-ineptitude-would-be-funny-if-it-wasn't-so-tragic-slash-infuriating" efforts, BP has successfully installed a cap over the gushing oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico. They're not sure it's going to work yet, but are hoping this might be the solution to stopping the leak ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > Top Theater Chains Cancel Showings of ‘The Interview’ After Hacker Threats
- > Video Shows Just How Much Megatron Hates Selfies
- > The New Season of ‘Parks and Rec’ Will Take Place in the Future
- > Here's the First Preview for the Colbert Show Replacement, 'The Nightly Show'
- > Horrible Details of the Taliban's School Attack Emerge