Maybe THIS Will Work
In the newest of its practically never-ending, "this-ineptitude-would-be-funny-if-it-wasn't-so-tragic-slash-infuriating" efforts, BP has successfully installed a cap over the gushing oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico. They're not sure it's going to work yet, but are hoping this might be the solution to stopping the leak ...
Recommended For YouView More in Reject Apathy
- > Regina George’s House from ‘Mean Girls’ On Sale for $14.8 Million
- > And Now, ‘Amazing Grace’ Performed Entirely with Air Horns
- > Netflix’s ‘A Very Murray Christmas’ Looks Like a Somber Affair
- > Myanmar Government Saves 200 Migrants Packed in Dangerous Boat
- > Here’s the Moving Trailer for ‘Batkid Begins’