Maybe THIS Will Work
In the newest of its practically never-ending, "this-ineptitude-would-be-funny-if-it-wasn't-so-tragic-slash-infuriating" efforts, BP has successfully installed a cap over the gushing oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico. They're not sure it's going to work yet, but are hoping this might be the solution to stopping the leak ...
Recommended For You
- > Pastor's Response to Burned Cross Outside Church: "Whoever Did It, We Forgive Them."
- > Map Shows America’s ‘Happiest’ and ‘Unhappiest’ Cities
- > ‘Bibliotheca’ Project Seeks to Redesign the Bible as a Work of ‘Great Literary Art’
- > Prisoner's Lethal Injection Execution Lasted Nearly Two Hours
- > Here’s What a Real-Life Darth Vadar Car Looks Like