Haiti to Get Knock-Offs
In an interesting twist in the whole argument about fashion knock-offs, goods confiscated by police in New York City for being illegal knock-offs of popular brands are being sent to Haiti for people affected by the earthquake. WorldVision has partnered with the NYPD to bring the clothes and accessories to the devastated island ...
Recommended For YouView More in Reject Apathy
- > Report Links Earthquakes in the U.S. With Oil Drilling Practices
- > Officials Just Evacuated the Statue of Liberty
- > Disturbing Video Shows Police Shooting Unarmed Black Man
- > Terrorist Network With Links to Bin Laden Busted in Italy
- > Philly Bakery Creates Tebow Pretzel to Welcome Him to the Eagles