Haiti to Get Knock-Offs
In an interesting twist in the whole argument about fashion knock-offs, goods confiscated by police in New York City for being illegal knock-offs of popular brands are being sent to Haiti for people affected by the earthquake. WorldVision has partnered with the NYPD to bring the clothes and accessories to the devastated island ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > What the Continued Crucifying Of Rob Bell Says About Modern Christianity