Haiti to Get Knock-Offs
In an interesting twist in the whole argument about fashion knock-offs, goods confiscated by police in New York City for being illegal knock-offs of popular brands are being sent to Haiti for people affected by the earthquake. WorldVision has partnered with the NYPD to bring the clothes and accessories to the devastated island ...
Recommended For YouView More in Reject Apathy
- > TBN Co-Founder Jan Crouch Has Suffered a Life-Threatening Stroke
- > Report: At Least 700 Migrants Drowned in the Mediterranean Sea Last Week
- > That New ‘Beauty and the Beast’ Trailer Was a Shot-For-Shot Remake of One Released in 1991
- > Henry Heimlich Finally Got to Use His Famous Maneuver
- > Scientists Are Calling for the Rio Olympics to Be Postponed or Moved Because of Public Health Concerns