Haiti to Get Knock-Offs
In an interesting twist in the whole argument about fashion knock-offs, goods confiscated by police in New York City for being illegal knock-offs of popular brands are being sent to Haiti for people affected by the earthquake. WorldVision has partnered with the NYPD to bring the clothes and accessories to the devastated island ...
Recommended For You
- > The All-Female Ghostbusters Cast Is Here and It Is Perfect
- > Hollywood Wants Chris Pratt to Be the New Indiana Jones, No Duh.
- > You Have to Admit, Sam Smith's 'Stay With Me' Does Sound a Lot Like Tom Petty's 'Won't Back Down'
- > Here’s a List of the ‘Best Jobs’ in America
- > Prisoner Exonerations Hit a Record High Last Year