A Carbon Positive City ... in China?
China has long been known as a country where pollution runs rampant. But the city of Baoding might be changing all of that. The city is rapidly becoming a center for the development of sustainable energy, producing blades for a wind farm in Texas and solar panels for Portugal. The mayor of Baoding said "Polluting first and cleaning up later is very expensive" ...
Recommended For You
- > John C. Reilly Unveils Incredible 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Clip
- > Richard Dawkins Reminds Everyone That Some Rapes Are Worse Than Others
- > Stephen Colbert Had Some Very Nice Things to Say about ‘The Hobbit’ Movies
- > Why Won’t These Walmart Ice Cream Sandwiches Melt?
- > Spoon’s Upcoming Album Is Streaming Right Now on iTunes