A Carbon Positive City ... in China?
China has long been known as a country where pollution runs rampant. But the city of Baoding might be changing all of that. The city is rapidly becoming a center for the development of sustainable energy, producing blades for a wind farm in Texas and solar panels for Portugal. The mayor of Baoding said "Polluting first and cleaning up later is very expensive" ...
Recommended For YouView More in Reject Apathy
- > People Claim to Have Seen a Mysterious Movie That Never Existed
- > ‘To Worship You I Live’ Brought the House Down on ‘The Voice’ Last Night
- > Philadelphia Eagles Player Has Baptized 5 of His Teammates
- > 11 Resolutions Everyone Should Consider Making Next Year
- > Oh No. Beard Christmas Lights Are Now a Thing
- > 8 People Now Have as Much Wealth as Half of the World’s Entire Population Combined
- > The Camerawoman Caught Tripping Refugees Has Been Sentenced to 3 Years Probation
- > Here’s Martin Luther King Jr.’s ‘I Have Dream’ Speech in Its Entirety
- > Report: Megachurch Pastor Eddie Long Has Died
- > New 'World Watch List' Ranks the 50 Most Dangerous Places to Be a Christian