A Carbon Positive City ... in China?
China has long been known as a country where pollution runs rampant. But the city of Baoding might be changing all of that. The city is rapidly becoming a center for the development of sustainable energy, producing blades for a wind farm in Texas and solar panels for Portugal. The mayor of Baoding said "Polluting first and cleaning up later is very expensive" ...
Recommended For You
- > Jason Sudeikis, Maya Rudolph, Bill Hader and Tony Hale Will Star in the ‘Angry Birds’ Movie
- > So There’s Going to Be a ‘Tetris’ Movie for Some Reason
- > Christine Caine Is Working on a New Program for Women Leaders
- > Report: Wildlife Populations Have Declined More Than 50% in 40 Years
- > The Latest ‘Interstellar’ Trailer Looks Amazing