A Carbon Positive City ... in China?
China has long been known as a country where pollution runs rampant. But the city of Baoding might be changing all of that. The city is rapidly becoming a center for the development of sustainable energy, producing blades for a wind farm in Texas and solar panels for Portugal. The mayor of Baoding said "Polluting first and cleaning up later is very expensive" ...
Recommended For You
- > President of Liberia Issues Open Letter Begging for Help in the Fight Against Ebola
- > Classic Movie Scenes Recreated With Legos Because Why Not?
- > Nigeria's Kidnapped Schoolgirls Will Finally Be Released
- > The Black Keys Are Not Into U2's iTunes Giveaway
- > Police Force Hong Kong Demonstrators Out of Important Protest Area