A Carbon Positive City ... in China?
China has long been known as a country where pollution runs rampant. But the city of Baoding might be changing all of that. The city is rapidly becoming a center for the development of sustainable energy, producing blades for a wind farm in Texas and solar panels for Portugal. The mayor of Baoding said "Polluting first and cleaning up later is very expensive" ...
Recommended For You
- > The All-Female Ghostbusters Cast Is Here and It Is Perfect
- > Hollywood Wants Chris Pratt to Be the New Indiana Jones, No Duh.
- > You Have to Admit, Sam Smith's 'Stay With Me' Does Sound a Lot Like Tom Petty's 'Won't Back Down'
- > Here’s a List of the ‘Best Jobs’ in America
- > Prisoner Exonerations Hit a Record High Last Year