A Carbon Positive City ... in China?
China has long been known as a country where pollution runs rampant. But the city of Baoding might be changing all of that. The city is rapidly becoming a center for the development of sustainable energy, producing blades for a wind farm in Texas and solar panels for Portugal. The mayor of Baoding said "Polluting first and cleaning up later is very expensive" ...
Recommended For YouView More in Reject Apathy
- > ‘Fixer Upper’ Couple: ‘Our Family Has Made a Commitment to Put Christ First’
- > What the Bible Says About How to Treat Refugees
- > Report: Justin Bieber Turned a Concert into a Church Service
- > Justin Bieber: I Just Wanna Honestly Live Like Jesus
- > The Definitive Ranking of Insanely Awesome Christian Album Covers
- > New Report: Number of Abortions in the U.S. Continues to Decline
- > At Least 21 Killed By Boko Haram Suicide Bomber in Nigeria
- > Cards Against Humanity’s Black Friday Sale: Pay $5 for Nothing
- > Study: 41% of Shoppers Feel Like They Need to Spend More Than They Can Afford at Christmas
- > Report: Saudi Arabia Will Behead at Least 50 People in One Day