Bangladesh Bans Beggars
Bangladesh plans to weed out begging on the streets of its major cities by punishing beggars with prison time. The controversial measure has been criticized by many, who say it may merely be a plan to keep poverty out of sight without dealing with the root problem ...
Recommended For YouView More in Reject Apathy
- > Chris Pratt Asks Twitter Followers to Pray for a Fan’s Young Son Suffering From Brain Cancer
- > Apple Music Will Be the Home to the ‘Carpool Karaoke' Series
- > Scientists Just Figured Out How to Filter Urine Into Drinkable Water
- > ISIS Just Killed 44 Residents of a Kurdish Town in Syria
- > State of Maryland Will Fight Against Adnan Syed, of 'Serial' Fame, Getting a New Trial