Bangladesh Bans Beggars
Bangladesh plans to weed out begging on the streets of its major cities by punishing beggars with prison time. The controversial measure has been criticized by many, who say it may merely be a plan to keep poverty out of sight without dealing with the root problem ...
Recommended For You
- > The People Behind 'God's Not Dead' Are Giving 'Fifty Shades' Some Christian Competition
- > No, Michele Bachmann Did Not Suggest Labor Camps for Immigrant Children
- > Trailer: 'The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies'
- > Watch a Couple Thieves Try to Mug the Wrong Convenience Store Clerk
- > 'Avengers 2' Poster Revealed at Comic-Con