Bangladesh Bans Beggars
Bangladesh plans to weed out begging on the streets of its major cities by punishing beggars with prison time. The controversial measure has been criticized by many, who say it may merely be a plan to keep poverty out of sight without dealing with the root problem ...
Recommended For YouView More in Reject Apathy
- > Forget the ‘Steve Jobs’ Movie. ‘Michael Dell’ Is the Biopic You’ve Been Waiting For
- > Watch Don Cheadle as Miles Davis in the First 'Miles Ahead' Trailer
- > In Singapore, the Streets Talk Back
- > The Ten Commandments Monument Has Been Removed from Oklahoma Capitol
- > Here’s the New Trailer for Bryan Cranston’s Dramatic Biopic ‘Trumbo’