Bangladesh Bans Beggars
Bangladesh plans to weed out begging on the streets of its major cities by punishing beggars with prison time. The controversial measure has been criticized by many, who say it may merely be a plan to keep poverty out of sight without dealing with the root problem ...
Recommended For YouView More in Reject Apathy
- > Watch Nachos Become a Sad Casualty of an MLB Foul Ball
- > Study: Millennials May Be the Least Religious Generation in American History
- > Google’s ‘Undo Send’ Feature Is Now Available to Everyone
- > ISIS Attacks Hotels in Baghdad and Mosques in Saudi Arabia
- > MIT’s Robo-Cheetah Now Hurdles Obstacles. Sweet Dreams.