How to Shop Fair Trade
By Reject Apathy
May 10, 2011
From coffee to clothing, there are a number of reatilers who can provide the unique fair trade goods you need.
- STOP TRAFFICK FASHION: Shopping through Stop Traffick Fashion supports victims of sex trafficking.
- TRADE AS ONE: Gifts, clothing, toys, coffee, chocolate—this fair trade retailer offers it all.
- DR. BRONNER’S: This classic line of soaps is now certified fair trade as well as certified USDA organic.
- MARK: Funds from their “body care that cares” line of beauty products support farmers around the world.
- BEN & JERRY’S By the end of 2013, all Ben & Jerry’s ice cream ingredients will be fair trade certified.
Recommended For YouView More in Reject Apathy
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > ‘To Worship You I Live’ Brought the House Down on ‘The Voice’ Last Night
- > World Series MVP Ben Zobrist: ‘We All Need Grace. We All Need Christ’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > John Glenn, the First American to Orbit Earth, Died at 95
- > Report: Syria Has Stopped Bombing Aleppo So 8,000 Civilians Can Escape
- > Riz Ahmed Found Something to Rhyme With 'Calrissian' on 'The Tonight Show'
- > Tim Tebow Told an Incredible Story About a Crazy ‘Coincidence’ Involving John 3:16
- > Ryan Adams Has Released a New Song (and It’s Not a Taylor Swift Cover)