How to Shop Fair Trade
By Reject Apathy
May 10, 2011
From coffee to clothing, there are a number of reatilers who can provide the unique fair trade goods you need.
- STOP TRAFFICK FASHION: Shopping through Stop Traffick Fashion supports victims of sex trafficking.
- TRADE AS ONE: Gifts, clothing, toys, coffee, chocolate—this fair trade retailer offers it all.
- DR. BRONNER’S: This classic line of soaps is now certified fair trade as well as certified USDA organic.
- MARK: Funds from their “body care that cares” line of beauty products support farmers around the world.
- BEN & JERRY’S By the end of 2013, all Ben & Jerry’s ice cream ingredients will be fair trade certified.
Recommended For YouView More in Reject Apathy
- > Justin Bieber: I Just Wanna Honestly Live Like Jesus
- > Why I Go To Church Even When I Don’t Feel Like It
- > Candace Cameron Bure Is the Newest Co-Host of ‘The View’
- > 3 Ways Christians Turn People Off from Church
- > Expert: 400 Church Leaders Will Resign This Sunday Because Names Surfaced in Ashley Madison Hack
- > Will Smith to Finally Catch Up with Pal DJ Jazzy Jeff
- > California Governor Signs Assisted Suicide Measure
- > Stephon Marbury Says $200 Jordans Are Made for $5; Will Re-Release His Own $15 Shoe
- > Just Like ‘Back to the Future’ Predicted, Here’s the Trailer for ‘Jaws 19’
- > The Pope Met with a Gay Couple During His U.S. Visit