How to Shop Fair Trade
By Reject Apathy
May 10, 2011
From coffee to clothing, there are a number of reatilers who can provide the unique fair trade goods you need.
- STOP TRAFFICK FASHION: Shopping through Stop Traffick Fashion supports victims of sex trafficking.
- TRADE AS ONE: Gifts, clothing, toys, coffee, chocolate—this fair trade retailer offers it all.
- DR. BRONNER’S: This classic line of soaps is now certified fair trade as well as certified USDA organic.
- MARK: Funds from their “body care that cares” line of beauty products support farmers around the world.
- BEN & JERRY’S By the end of 2013, all Ben & Jerry’s ice cream ingredients will be fair trade certified.
Recommended For YouView More in Reject Apathy
- Pope: It’s Better to Not Even Believe in God Than to Be a Hypocritical Christian667
- It's Time for the 'Sports Illustrated' Swimsuit Issue to Stop269
- Netflix Just Announced Tracy Morgan's First Comedy Special Since His Huge Car Wreck27
- Kansas Man Allegedly Yelled ‘Get Out of My Country’ Before Shooting 2 Indian Men, Killing 1555
- > People Claim to Have Seen a Mysterious Movie That Never Existed
- > Netflix Is Now Allowing '13th' to Be Screened in Public Even Without a Subscription
- > Watch Chance the Rapper’s Worshipful Grammy Performance
- > 11 Resolutions Everyone Should Consider Making Next Year
- > I’m Single. Stop Pitying Me on Valentine’s Day
- > Pope: It’s Better to Not Even Believe in God Than to Be a Hypocritical Christian
- > Netflix Just Announced Tracy Morgan's First Comedy Special Since His Huge Car Wreck
- > Kansas Man Allegedly Yelled ‘Get Out of My Country’ Before Shooting 2 Indian Men, Killing 1
- > Migrants Around the World Are Meeting Closed Doors
- > Dan Harmon Will Appear on the Season Finale of Ken Jeong’s ‘Dr. Ken’