How to Shop Fair Trade
By Reject Apathy
May 10, 2011
From coffee to clothing, there are a number of reatilers who can provide the unique fair trade goods you need.
- STOP TRAFFICK FASHION: Shopping through Stop Traffick Fashion supports victims of sex trafficking.
- TRADE AS ONE: Gifts, clothing, toys, coffee, chocolate—this fair trade retailer offers it all.
- DR. BRONNER’S: This classic line of soaps is now certified fair trade as well as certified USDA organic.
- MARK: Funds from their “body care that cares” line of beauty products support farmers around the world.
- BEN & JERRY’S By the end of 2013, all Ben & Jerry’s ice cream ingredients will be fair trade certified.
Recommended For YouView More in Reject Apathy
- Scientists Are Calling for the Rio Olympics to Be Postponed or Moved Because of Public Health Concerns148
- Henry Heimlich Finally Got to Use His Famous Maneuver50
- ‘Boxcar Children' Movies Are in the Works So Millennials Can Relive Their Book Fair Glory Days7,954
- Here’s What Jesus Meant When He Said, “Sell Everything And Give It to the Poor.”726
- > Scientists Are Calling for the Rio Olympics to Be Postponed or Moved Because of Public Health Concerns
- > Henry Heimlich Finally Got to Use His Famous Maneuver
- > ‘Boxcar Children' Movies Are in the Works So Millennials Can Relive Their Book Fair Glory Days
- > Science: People Who Are Workaholics Are More Likely to Suffer From Anxiety, Depression and ADHD
- > This Dude Proposed to His Girlfriend with a Custom ‘Super Mario Bros.’ Level