What Was the Last Book You Read Twice?
You rarely read a book more than once. For most of them, there's just not much of a point. You finish them and then they line your bookshelf—like you're a hunter displaying pelts. But every now and then, a book is so captivating, so thrilling and so life-affirming, you have to pick it up again. What's the last book you read twice?
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet