What Was the Last Book You Read Twice?
You rarely read a book more than once. For most of them, there's just not much of a point. You finish them and then they line your bookshelf—like you're a hunter displaying pelts. But every now and then, a book is so captivating, so thrilling and so life-affirming, you have to pick it up again. What's the last book you read twice?
Recommended For You
- > The 'God's Not Dead' Sequel You've Always Wanted Is Finally Happening
- > The World Is a Vampire: Scientist Encounters 'Puppy-Sized' Spider
- > Will Idaho Pastors Be Forced to Conduct Same-Sex Weddings?
- > Another Charming Visit From Marcel the Shell With Shoes On.
- > Catholic Bishop Summit Ends Without Revised Stance on Same-Sex Couples