What Decade Would You Most Want to Live In?
The Roaring Twenties, with the first television sets and jazz? The '60s, with all their flower children and Beatles? Or maybe just the '80s, with mullets and Michael Jackson? The 20th century was demarcated by its decades, each one carrying a distinctive flavor and feel. And each one catering to a different brand of personality. Which decade would you most want to live in?
Recommended For You
- > You Too Can Have Miley Cyrus Design Your Next Tattoo
- > Trailer: Tim Burton's 'Big Eyes'
- > Hero Drummer Adds a Little Pizzazz to Hillsong United's 'Oceans'
- > Jimmy Fallon Is Making Up Good News Again, Because Sometimes You Just Need to Feel Happy
- > Major Sponsor Pulls Out of the NFL’s Breast Cancer Awareness Month Campaign