QOTD: Who Was Your Childhood Hero?
When you're a kid, everyone's a hero. Teachers, parents, neighbors, uncles, tv stars, puppets, pastors, big sisters, superheroes, authors, they're all fair game. But almost everyone latches onto one like a shadow—we consumed everything they produced, carpeted our bedrooms in their memorabilia and tried to be like them. Who was your childhood hero?
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > What the Continued Crucifying Of Rob Bell Says About Modern Christianity
- > NY Yankees Foundation to Pay for the Education of Murdered Officer’s Kids
- > Man Who Killed Two NYC Police Officers Bragged on Instagram Before Shooting
- > SNL's Christmas 'Serial' Parody Hits It Out of the Park
- > Archaeologists Have Discovered an Entry Way to King Herod’s Palace
- > 'School of Rock' Is Coming to Broadway