QOTD: Who Was Your Childhood Hero?
When you're a kid, everyone's a hero. Teachers, parents, neighbors, uncles, tv stars, puppets, pastors, big sisters, superheroes, authors, they're all fair game. But almost everyone latches onto one like a shadow—we consumed everything they produced, carpeted our bedrooms in their memorabilia and tried to be like them. Who was your childhood hero?
Recommended For You
- > Almost Half of the Syrian Population Is Now Displaced
- > Bill Murray Took Tickets at a Minor League Baseball Game This Week
- > Officials in Missouri Are Being Sued for $40 Million Following Ferguson Crackdown
- > Here’s a Look at Google’s Drone Delivery System, Project Wing
- > ‘Simpsons’ Mini-Marathons Will Be a Part of FXX’s Daily Lineup Moving Forward