QOTD: Who Was Your Childhood Hero?
When you're a kid, everyone's a hero. Teachers, parents, neighbors, uncles, tv stars, puppets, pastors, big sisters, superheroes, authors, they're all fair game. But almost everyone latches onto one like a shadow—we consumed everything they produced, carpeted our bedrooms in their memorabilia and tried to be like them. Who was your childhood hero?
Recommended For You
- > Satanists Handing Out Satanic Children's Books or Something.
- > Krispy Kreme Is Celebrating Ghostbusters’ 30th Anniversary with Custom Donuts
- > Speaking in Tongues Is on the Rise Among Americans
- > Bryan Cranston’s Faux One Man MLB Show Will Make You Love Baseball
- > Major Companies Agree to Greenhouse Gas Cuts Equivalent to 15 Million Cars Off the Road