QOTD: Who Was Your Childhood Hero?
When you're a kid, everyone's a hero. Teachers, parents, neighbors, uncles, tv stars, puppets, pastors, big sisters, superheroes, authors, they're all fair game. But almost everyone latches onto one like a shadow—we consumed everything they produced, carpeted our bedrooms in their memorabilia and tried to be like them. Who was your childhood hero?
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > Forget the ‘Steve Jobs’ Movie. ‘Michael Dell’ Is the Biopic You’ve Been Waiting For
- > Watch Don Cheadle as Miles Davis in the First 'Miles Ahead' Trailer
- > In Singapore, the Streets Talk Back
- > The Ten Commandments Monument Has Been Removed from Oklahoma Capitol
- > Here’s the New Trailer for Bryan Cranston’s Dramatic Biopic ‘Trumbo’