QOTD: Which Household Chore Would You Wish Away?
Scientists estimate we spend approximately 23 hours a day doing household chores. That statistic may not be technically true, but it feels true. Those things you have to do every single that just weigh down your hours, and get in the way of naps or television shows. But supposing there was a way around it. Suppose you could make it so that there was one household chore you would never have to do again. Which one would you wish away?
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > Starbucks Has Made a ‘Caramel Waffle Cone’ Frappuccino Proving Fraps Are Basically Liquid Candy
- > A New Harriet Tubman Biopic Is in the Works
- > Two American Medical Missionaries Were Murdered in Jamaica This Weekend
- > Meet the Mysterious Inventor of Bitcoin: Australian Entrepreneur Craig Wright
- > Update: Will Ferrell Will No Longer Be in the Controversial Ronald Reagan Movie