QOTD: Which Household Chore Would You Wish Away?
Scientists estimate we spend approximately 23 hours a day doing household chores. That statistic may not be technically true, but it feels true. Those things you have to do every single that just weigh down your hours, and get in the way of naps or television shows. But supposing there was a way around it. Suppose you could make it so that there was one household chore you would never have to do again. Which one would you wish away?
Recommended For You
- > Almost Half of the Syrian Population Is Now Displaced
- > Bill Murray Took Tickets at a Minor League Baseball Game This Week
- > Officials in Missouri Are Being Sued for $40 Million Following Ferguson Crackdown
- > Here’s a Look at Google’s Drone Delivery System, Project Wing
- > ‘Simpsons’ Mini-Marathons Will Be a Part of FXX’s Daily Lineup Moving Forward