QOTD: Which Household Chore Would You Wish Away?
Scientists estimate we spend approximately 23 hours a day doing household chores. That statistic may not be technically true, but it feels true. Those things you have to do every single that just weigh down your hours, and get in the way of naps or television shows. But supposing there was a way around it. Suppose you could make it so that there was one household chore you would never have to do again. Which one would you wish away?
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > Christians Shouldn’t Be Culture’s Morality Police
- > Heartbreaking Video Shows How Technology Addiction Is Changing Childhood
- > 11 Keith Green Songs That Changed Worship Music
- > Candace Cameron Bure Is the Newest Co-Host of ‘The View’
- > 12 Wendell Berry Quotes That Will Give You a Fresh Perspective
- > Tom Hardy’s Film Premiere Date Was a Real Dog
- > “Only James Bond Can Be James Bond” Steven Spielberg on His New Spy Film
- > Here's Bear Grylls Praying Over President Obama
- > Lucille Ball Lives: Cate Blanchett Will Play the Actress in an Upcoming Film
- > Same-Sex Couple Married in Kentucky County After Clerk Jailed