QOTD: Which Household Chore Would You Wish Away?
Scientists estimate we spend approximately 23 hours a day doing household chores. That statistic may not be technically true, but it feels true. Those things you have to do every single that just weigh down your hours, and get in the way of naps or television shows. But supposing there was a way around it. Suppose you could make it so that there was one household chore you would never have to do again. Which one would you wish away?
Recommended For You
- > Israel Will Observe a 12-Hour Ceasefire Starting Saturday
- > Now Marvel Is Eyeing Joaquin Phoenix for Doctor Strange
- > Keith Olbermann's Takedown of the NFL's Double Standard Is a Must-Watch
- > Dad Inventor Creates a Device that Can Fill 37 Water Balloons at One Time
- > The Queen of England Photobombed Some Tourists