QOTD: What's Your Best Vacation Disaster Story?
Thousands of people who thought they were headed for a luxurious vacation ended up in a 4-day nightmare when an engine fire cut the power for the entire ship. The passengers were left with no electricity, no air conditioning, and sewage flooding the halls. Most of them ended up dragging their mattresses onto the ship's deck in an attempt to keep cool during the day, and then bundling up to stay warm at night. What's your best vacation disaster tale?
Recommended For You
- > Almost Half of the Syrian Population Is Now Displaced
- > Bill Murray Took Tickets at a Minor League Baseball Game This Week
- > Officials in Missouri Are Being Sued for $40 Million Following Ferguson Crackdown
- > Here’s a Look at Google’s Drone Delivery System, Project Wing
- > ‘Simpsons’ Mini-Marathons Will Be a Part of FXX’s Daily Lineup Moving Forward