QOTD: What's Your Best Vacation Disaster Story?
Thousands of people who thought they were headed for a luxurious vacation ended up in a 4-day nightmare when an engine fire cut the power for the entire ship. The passengers were left with no electricity, no air conditioning, and sewage flooding the halls. Most of them ended up dragging their mattresses onto the ship's deck in an attempt to keep cool during the day, and then bundling up to stay warm at night. What's your best vacation disaster tale?
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > Riots Have Broken Out in Baltimore
- > Drone Footage Shows the Destruction Following This Week’s Earthquake in Nepal
- > The Queen is No Longer One of the U.K.’s 300 Richest People
- > Baltimore Police Say Gangs Are Threatening to ‘Take Out’ Officers Following Protests
- > Watch This Kid Set the New World Record for Solving a Rubik’s Cube