QOTD: What's Your Best Vacation Disaster Story?
Thousands of people who thought they were headed for a luxurious vacation ended up in a 4-day nightmare when an engine fire cut the power for the entire ship. The passengers were left with no electricity, no air conditioning, and sewage flooding the halls. Most of them ended up dragging their mattresses onto the ship's deck in an attempt to keep cool during the day, and then bundling up to stay warm at night. What's your best vacation disaster tale?
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > New Report: Number of Abortions in the U.S. Continues to Decline
- > At Least 21 Killed By Boko Haram Suicide Bomber in Nigeria
- > Cards Against Humanity’s Black Friday Sale: Pay $5 for Nothing
- > Study: 41% of Shoppers Feel Like They Need to Spend More Than They Can Afford at Christmas
- > Report: Saudi Arabia Will Behead at Least 50 People in One Day