QOTD: What's Your Best Vacation Disaster Story?
Thousands of people who thought they were headed for a luxurious vacation ended up in a 4-day nightmare when an engine fire cut the power for the entire ship. The passengers were left with no electricity, no air conditioning, and sewage flooding the halls. Most of them ended up dragging their mattresses onto the ship's deck in an attempt to keep cool during the day, and then bundling up to stay warm at night. What's your best vacation disaster tale?
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'
- > Watch Justin Bieber Play ‘I Could Sing of Your Love Forever’ on the Purpose Tour
- > Here's the Intense Trailer for the New Season of 'Sherlock'
- > Two Earthquakes Rocked Central Italy Within Hours of Each Other
- > 25 Refugees' Bodies Were Found in One Boat in the Mediterranean Sea
- > The Nation Debates: Is This Picture of Bill Murray or Tom Hanks?
- > This ‘Goonies’ Trailer Recut as a Horror Movie Is Terrifying