QOTD: What's One Thing You'd Like to Tell to Your 13-Year-Old Self?
At 13-years-old, you're at the very outset adolescent's rollerocoaster, with all the pivots, plunges and puking that it entails. For a lot of people, those teen years are some of the best ones of your life, but there's also a few things you'd probably do over. What's one thing you wish you could tell to your 13-year-old self?
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > There Are No Words to Describe This ‘Star Wars’ LED Christmas Light Display
- > 54 Nigerian Soldiers Have Been Sentenced to Death for Not Fighting Boko Haram
- > Marcel the Shell's 'Landslide' Cover Will Calm Your Fears
- > Now Steve Carrell’s Upcoming North Korea Movie Has Been Canned
- > The Death Penalty Is in Dramatic Decline in the U.S.