QOTD: What Was Your Favorite Childhood Toy?
It's hard to remember when you got rid of your favorite toy. With most toys, there's no definitive moment of separation. No big "good-bye," and "thanks for the memories." It's just a slow growing apart between you and a toy boat, or a Batman figure, or a princess doll. And then, one day, you look back and remember how much you loved that toy. Today is that day. What was your favorite childhood toy?
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet