QOTD: What Was Your Favorite Childhood Toy?
It's hard to remember when you got rid of your favorite toy. With most toys, there's no definitive moment of separation. No big "good-bye," and "thanks for the memories." It's just a slow growing apart between you and a toy boat, or a Batman figure, or a princess doll. And then, one day, you look back and remember how much you loved that toy. Today is that day. What was your favorite childhood toy?
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today