QOTD: What Book Have You Read the Most Times?
Most books, even good ones, are a one-time-through affair. You devour them, get through them, and then retire them to your shelf. But certain books find their way into your backpack or purse, and you pull them out whenever you have a spare moment, over and over, to read and re-read, just for the simple pleasure of certain parts. They never get old. What book have you read the most times?
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > What the Continued Crucifying Of Rob Bell Says About Modern Christianity