QOTD: What Book Have You Read the Most Times?
Most books, even good ones, are a one-time-through affair. You devour them, get through them, and then retire them to your shelf. But certain books find their way into your backpack or purse, and you pull them out whenever you have a spare moment, over and over, to read and re-read, just for the simple pleasure of certain parts. They never get old. What book have you read the most times?
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet