QOTD: What Book Have You Read the Most Times?
Most books, even good ones, are a one-time-through affair. You devour them, get through them, and then retire them to your shelf. But certain books find their way into your backpack or purse, and you pull them out whenever you have a spare moment, over and over, to read and re-read, just for the simple pleasure of certain parts. They never get old. What book have you read the most times?
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > T-Pain’s Auto-Tune-Free National Anthem Was Incredible
- > Bill Maher and Rick Santorum Spar Over Pope’s Teaching on Climate Change
- > American Student Tells Jimmy Fallon How He Stopped a Terrorist Attack on a French Train
- > Manhunt Underway for 3 Men Suspected of Murdering Police Officer
- > Late Night: Bernie Sanders Will Be on ‘Colbert’ and Donald Trump Will Be on ‘Fallon’