QOTD: What Book Have You Read the Most Times?
Most books, even good ones, are a one-time-through affair. You devour them, get through them, and then retire them to your shelf. But certain books find their way into your backpack or purse, and you pull them out whenever you have a spare moment, over and over, to read and re-read, just for the simple pleasure of certain parts. They never get old. What book have you read the most times?
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > President Obama Shortened 111 More Prison Sentences
- > Listen to Kirk Franklin and Pharrell Discuss Worship, Faith, Church and the Holy Spirit
- > Hear ColdPlay’s Brief But Beautiful Tribute to Gene Wilder
- > Jimmy Eat World Has Released Another New Song
- > James Corden Told a Really Nice Story About Gene Wilder Last Night