QOTD: What Book Have You Read the Most Times?
Most books, even good ones, are a one-time-through affair. You devour them, get through them, and then retire them to your shelf. But certain books find their way into your backpack or purse, and you pull them out whenever you have a spare moment, over and over, to read and re-read, just for the simple pleasure of certain parts. They never get old. What book have you read the most times?
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Watch Nachos Become a Sad Casualty of an MLB Foul Ball
- > Study: Millennials May Be the Least Religious Generation in American History
- > Google’s ‘Undo Send’ Feature Is Now Available to Everyone
- > ISIS Attacks Hotels in Baghdad and Mosques in Saudi Arabia
- > MIT’s Robo-Cheetah Now Hurdles Obstacles. Sweet Dreams.