RELEVANT Media Group, Inc. ("RELEVANT," “we” or “our”) respects the privacy concerns of the visitors to RELEVANTmagazine.com (the "Website"). As a general policy, no personal information is automatically collected from users of the site. In the event that we do collect any personally identifiable data about visitors to this site, that information is only collected on a voluntary basis, and it is only known to RELEVANT.
I. THE TYPE OF INFORMATION THE WEBSITE COLLECTS
The Website may collect personal information with your knowledge and consent. For instance, when you enter a sweepstakes or contest, complete a survey, make a purchase, subscribe to our magazine or newsletter(s), or register for any portion of our services, you may be asked to provide information such as your e-mail address, name, address or phone number. Additional information such as your age or gender may also be requested.
Certain non-personal information of visitors is recorded by the standard operation of RELEVANT's Internet servers, including without limitation the type of browser software you use, the operating system you are running, the website that referred you, and the domain name of the visitor's Internet service provider. We also use Demographics and Interest Reporting, which records age and sex data. If you want to opt out of sharing this information, visit your Google ad settings here.
II. HOW THE WEBSITE USES INFORMATION PROVIDED BY YOU
RELEVANT uses this information to provide you with the service you have requested. For instance, if you subscribe to any of our publications we may use your e-mail address to send you a confirmation notice and your mailing address to send you the publication. In the same way, if you enter an online sweepstakes, we will use this information to notify you if you are a winner. We may also use the information to communicate with you about new features, products or services, partner highlights, and/or to improve the services that we offer by tailoring them to your needs.
If you do not wish to receive further commercial communications from us by e-mail, simply follow the unsubscribe instructions contained within the e-mail. If you’ve registered on any part of the Website, please use the mechanism on the Website that allows you to change or update your member preferences or information, if available, to keep all such data accurate and up-to-date.
IV. CHILDREN AND PARENTS
This website is not intended for use by children, especially those under age 13. In compliance with the Federal Children's Online Privacy Protection Act, no personal information (including name, mailing address, telephone number and email address) will be collected from any visitor under the age of 13. Minors between the ages of 13 and 17 must first obtain verifiable consent from the parent or legal guardian before making purchases, including subscriptions, on this site. Parents or legal guardians may provide RELEVANT with consent to collect such information by e-mail, by facsimile or by postal mail at the number/addresses set forth below under "Contact Us."
If your children disclose information about themselves in our public discussion forum they may get unsolicited messages from other parties. You should consider using parental control tools available from online services and software manufacturers to help supervise your children's online activities. These tools can also prevent children from disclosing their name, address, and other personal information online without parental permission.
If you're worried about your children's activities or their privacy on our site, we encourage you to contact us as described below.
If you have any concerns or questions about any aspect of this policy, you may contact:
RELEVANT Media Group,
900 N Orange Ave
Winter Park, FL 32789
Fax: (407) 401-9100
© 2014 RELEVANT Media Group, Inc.
Recommended For You
- Last Year Was the Hottest Year on Record ... for the Third Year in a Row1
- Donald Trump Will Be Sworn in Using Abraham Lincoln's Bible (and His Own)34
- Two of the Country's Most Prominent Divinity Schools Instruct Their Faculty to Use Gender-Neutral Pronouns for God1,367
- ‘This Is Us’ Is Coming Back for at Least 2 More Seasons2,412
- > People Claim to Have Seen a Mysterious Movie That Never Existed
- > ‘To Worship You I Live’ Brought the House Down on ‘The Voice’ Last Night
- > Philadelphia Eagles Player Has Baptized 5 of His Teammates
- > 11 Resolutions Everyone Should Consider Making Next Year
- > Oh No. Beard Christmas Lights Are Now a Thing
- > Last Year Was the Hottest Year on Record ... for the Third Year in a Row
- > Donald Trump Will Be Sworn in Using Abraham Lincoln's Bible (and His Own)
- > Two of the Country's Most Prominent Divinity Schools Instruct Their Faculty to Use Gender-Neutral Pronouns for God
- > ‘This Is Us’ Is Coming Back for at Least 2 More Seasons
- > This New Video from Disney Pixar Shows How the Movies Are All Connected