The Royal Royal
This week we introduce you to a new worship band that you need to start listening to - The Royal Royal. The band (brothers Nathan and Gabriel Finochio) has fused together elements of rock, electronic and pop along with reflective and hopeful lyrics to create a stunning debut of music centered around God. We really think you're going to like these guys! Plus, Cameron and Chad give a recap of their trip to Israel, Jesse brings a game to help you pick your political candidate and we recap your celebrity encounters.
Notable Jokes & Runs
48:49 - Jesse's new game: "Obama, Biden, Romney...Ryan." Maya vs. Calvin.
Notable Guest Moments
38:30 - Introduction to The Royal Royal.
Other Notable Moments
1:35 - Cameron announces the podcast's first sponsor, Audible.
3:46 - Cameron and Chad talk about spending time in the desert in Israel.
12:14 - Cameron responds to a Norwegian listener who was offended by him naming Palestine as a country in the previous episode.
21:30 - Jesse's slice about a woman in Florida riding a wild manatee.
25:09 - Jesse's other slice about the Quadski, a new vehicle that is part ATV, part jetski.
28:16 - Maya's slice about a man running a marathon in flip-flops for a world record.
33:56 - Calvin's slice about a teacher in South Africa who crammed 19 students into her hatchback for a class trip.
59:59 - Feedback to Question of the Week: "What is your most memorable celebrity encounter?"
66:05 Outro: "This isn't a Soviet bloc country. Sorry. I thought we could ride manatees." - Jesse
Question of the Week
What "World Record" would you like to see Jesse set in his house?
On this week's show, Jesse mentioned several "records" that he has set within the walls of his house. So we want to take this to the next level and see just how dedicated Jesse is to greatness. This week, we want you to suggest "records" that we will turn around and challenge Jesse to set in his own house.
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- Pope: It’s Better to Not Even Believe in God Than to Be a Hypocritical Christian542
- It's Time for the 'Sports Illustrated' Swimsuit Issue to Stop269
- Netflix Just Announced Tracy Morgan's First Comedy Special Since His Huge Car Wreck25
- Kansas Man Allegedly Yelled ‘Get Out of My Country’ Before Shooting 2 Indian Men, Killing 1525
- > People Claim to Have Seen a Mysterious Movie That Never Existed
- > Netflix Is Now Allowing '13th' to Be Screened in Public Even Without a Subscription
- > Watch Chance the Rapper’s Worshipful Grammy Performance
- > 11 Resolutions Everyone Should Consider Making Next Year
- > I’m Single. Stop Pitying Me on Valentine’s Day
- > Pope: It’s Better to Not Even Believe in God Than to Be a Hypocritical Christian
- > Netflix Just Announced Tracy Morgan's First Comedy Special Since His Huge Car Wreck
- > Kansas Man Allegedly Yelled ‘Get Out of My Country’ Before Shooting 2 Indian Men, Killing 1
- > Migrants Around the World Are Meeting Closed Doors
- > Dan Harmon Will Appear on the Season Finale of Ken Jeong’s ‘Dr. Ken’