This week on the the show we speak with author and speaker Rob Bell about his new book “How to Be Here”. Cameron sat down with him to ask him some really hard hitting questions and we get a unique perspective on what he’s been up to for the past few years. Also, we hear from artist Greg Laswell about his new album and the gang gets deep into some carny talk. So, you know, business as usual.
Notable Jokes & Runs
1:08 - A short discussion arises about the Zune mp3 player.
2:59 - Cameron announces that the Oskarz.biz Awards are being delayed until next week's episode. Also, Cameron will be away that week.
8:02 - Cameron talks about going to the state fair, which inspires a discussion about fair food and carnies.
15:04 - In Case You Missed It: Jennifer Garner speaks out about her faith, Selena Gomez joining Hillsong Young and Free onstage in Los Angeles, Flight of the Conchords' reunion tour, $150,000 raised in fundraising for Flint residents during Oscar night, a new article on Relevant asking whether G.K. Chesterton predicted Trump's campaign.
46:35 - Shauna tells the story of when she stayed at the most haunted house in Savannah, Georgia.
Notable Guest Moments
58:58 - Introduction to Rob Bell.
82:42 - Introduction to Greg Laswell.
Other Notable Moments
33:17 - Jesse's slice about an English commedian who infiltrated a Volkswagen presentation.
41:17 - Shauna's slice about Van Gogh's bedroom recreated by the Art Institute of Chicago, which you can stay at as an AirBNB rental.
49:02 - Eddie's slice about chimps throwing rocks; another segment of Revelations Revelations (first started on the live anniversary show).
94:11 - Feedback to Question of the Week: "What phrases should Cameron get printed on his T-shirts for Magic games?"
101:50 - Discussion of this week's Editorial Question of the Week. Eddie hijacks the intended question and interjects his own.
Tagline - "The car is perfect!"
Question of the Week
What are the apes trying to accomplish by stacking the rocks?
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > People Claim to Have Seen a Mysterious Movie That Never Existed
- > ‘To Worship You I Live’ Brought the House Down on ‘The Voice’ Last Night
- > Philadelphia Eagles Player Has Baptized 5 of His Teammates
- > 11 Resolutions Everyone Should Consider Making Next Year
- > Oh No. Beard Christmas Lights Are Now a Thing
- > Turkish Nightclub Attack Suspect Has Ties to ISIS
- > The Obamas Donated Their Old Swing Set and Then Surprised the Kids Who Got It
- > Noor Salman, Wife of Pulse Massacre Shooter, Is Arrested and Charged; Faces Life Sentence
- > Researchers Have Found a Way to Create Phones With Built-In Fire Extinguishers
- > Women's March Removes Pro-Life Group As Partner