Fiction Family's Jon Foreman
This week we talk to one of our favorite artists, Jon Foreman. You might recognize him from a couple of different bands, Fiction Family and Switchfoot. Well Fiction Family has some great new music out so we decided to talk to Jon and get the scoop on the band's new album, Fiction Family Reunion. We also talk to Kay Warren (wife of Rick Warren) about her HIV and AIDS Initiative. She's doing some significant things so you'll definitely want to check this out. And of course, we get the play-by-play of Cameron's altercation with Dwight Howard during last week's Magic/Lakers game in Orlando. Dwight may have won the game, but we're pretty sure Cameron won the night.
A big thanks to our sponsor, Audible.com, the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment on the Internet. They're giving all RELEVANT Podcast listeners a free audiobook! To get yours, click here.
"His back is tender like his emotions!"
Notable Jokes & Runs
Notable Guest Moments
37:39 - Introduction to Jon Foreman of Fiction Family.
47:34 - Introduction to Kay Warren.
Other Notable Moments
18:11 - Cameron talks about taking the staff to a trampoline arena, and Tyler injuring his tailbone.
25:32 - Relevant Recommends: Justin Timberlake, Black Rebel Motorcycle Club.
30:58 - Tyler's slice about an attempted bank robbery foiled by a bank clerk. They talk about how bank robbers used to be much more classy.
34:33 - Maya's slice about a guy who stopped traffic and proposed to his girlfriend in the middle of a highway in southern California.
58:00 - Feedback to Question of the Week: "If a mugger tried to interrupt your 'Bullet-themed-party,' how would you conquer the mugger and what would your catchphrase be?"
63:02 - Cameron apologizes for mispronouncing Toro Y Moi, and for saying that listener Zhenya Shulgin was not Russian.
70:10 Outro: "His back is tender like his emotions!" - Cameron
Question of the Week
What is the most crazy engagement story you've heard of?
Spring is here...which means love is in the air...which means people are planning to "pop the question." So this week we want to know the most crazy engagement story you've ever heard of. Perhaps it was one you were personally involved in or maybe just one you heard about from a friend. Either way, we want to know all about your crazy, over-the-top engagement story!
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > People Claim to Have Seen a Mysterious Movie That Never Existed
- > ‘To Worship You I Live’ Brought the House Down on ‘The Voice’ Last Night
- > Philadelphia Eagles Player Has Baptized 5 of His Teammates
- > 11 Resolutions Everyone Should Consider Making Next Year
- > Oh No. Beard Christmas Lights Are Now a Thing
- > Turkish Nightclub Attack Suspect Has Ties to ISIS
- > The Obamas Donated Their Old Swing Set and Then Surprised the Kids Who Got It
- > Noor Salman, Wife of Pulse Massacre Shooter, Is Arrested and Charged; Faces Life Sentence
- > Researchers Have Found a Way to Create Phones With Built-In Fire Extinguishers
- > Women's March Removes Pro-Life Group As Partner