Ben Folds Five
This week we talk to the one and only Ben Folds of legendary rock band Ben Folds Five. After an 11-year hiatus, the band is back with a great new record and perspective on music and touring. Also, our longtime British podcast correspondent, Lloyd Kinsley, joins us in-studio for a game of royal proportion. And if that wasn't enough, we get another listener on the phone, break down Arnold Schwarzenegger's career options and develop a new marketing tagline for bolo ties.
Question of the Week
What should we do to improve this podcast?
Over the past 7 years, the RELEVANT Podcast has found a formula that (apparently) works, leading us to (mostly) stick with the same weekly routine. But due to our conversation with podcast listener Karl Noelle (check out his blog post here), we got thinking about what we could do to make this podcast good (or better, if you'd rather us use that word). So let's go. We want to hear your suggestions for how we could improve our podcast.
Recommended For You
- > Here’s the Latest Picture of Ben Affleck as Batman
- > ‘Seinfeld’ Could Finally Be Coming to Netflix
- > Jonah’s Tomb Was Just Intentionally Blown Up By ISIS
- > Suspicious: The U.S. Government Edited a Wikipedia Article About Reptilians Running the World
- > Pastor's Response to Burned Cross Outside Church: "Whoever Did It, We Forgive Them."