This week, we talk to a band that came out of nowhere and seized our attention: the British indie rock quartet Alt-J. The band released its debut album, An Awesome Wave, last year and has garnered accolades from music fans and critics alike. We're obsessed with them and think you'll be too. We also honor the pinnacle of music achievement with a Grammy game, unpack why Jesse is tweeting again and analyze your best 3-D printing ideas.
Notable Jokes & Runs
24:12 - Jesse talks about being in elevators with someone wearing a Bluetooth, who randomly starts talking. Tyler tells a hilarious story about a conversation he had while buying a Christmas tree.
41:43 - Jesse talks about working part time for Relevant and part time on other projects. He tells a story about witnessing a shirtless sprinter, and they theorize that it was a marketing stunt for the Sprint company.
45:45 - The Grammy Game. (Not necessarily a game about grandparents.)
70:51 - Cameron addresses the fact that they call him the "Hoodmen" instead of the "Hoodman".
Notable Guest Moments
33:09 - Introduction to Alt J.
Other Notable Moments
1:14 - Cameron delivers the news that Calvin will no longer be on the podcast.
6:18 - Cameron announces that Jesse has rejoined the Relevant team as a contributing editor from Virginia.
16:02 - Cameron introduces the new interim podcast member, Tyler Huckabee.
18:05 - Tyler gives his bio.
20:38 - Jesse's slice about a smart watch from Apple.
26:14 - Maya's slice about a study about when women's faces look the worst.
29:29 - Tyler's slice about Chris Brown faking community service.
62:40 - Feedback to Question of the Week: "What would you do with a 3D printer?"
79:48 Outro: "Just take it, you big dumb whale." - Jesse
Question of the Week
If you could have Apple remake anything, what would it be?
Tech rumors are saying that Apple is about to revolutionize the watch industry much like they revolutionized the phone industry. So this week we want to ask you, if you could have Apple remake anything, what would it be?
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > ‘To Worship You I Live’ Brought the House Down on ‘The Voice’ Last Night
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > World Series MVP Ben Zobrist: ‘We All Need Grace. We All Need Christ’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > New Research Has Shown Greenland's Ice Sheet Could Melt Faster Than Scientists Thought
- > Some Geniuses Created Water-Powered Speeder Bikes from 'Star Wars'
- > Wesley Snipes Is Writing a Novel About Spiritual Warfare
- > The ‘War for the Planet of the Apes’ Trailer Just Dropped
- > Watch Pharrell and Kim Burrell Perform the Gospel-Anthem ‘I See a Victory’ on ‘The Tonight Show’