God Moves Man to Kidnap People in Mysterious Ways
Police are on the lookout for a Georgia man who has told at least three women that God had chosen them to be his wife and, when the women got all skeptical, tried to force God's will upon them through (unsuccessful) abduction. Because apparently the saying goes, "And when there was one set of footprints in the sand, that was when I kidnapped you" ...
Recommended For You
- > NFL Commissioner Creates New Domestic Violence Policy Following Ray Rice Criticism
- > WHO Officials Say Ebola Outbreak Could Eventually Infect 20,000
- > Science Has Officially Determined that Mozzarella Is the Best Kind of Pizza Cheese
- > Could the iWatch Be Released This Fall?
- > Trailer: ‘Trash’ Looks Pretty Great