God Moves Man to Kidnap People in Mysterious Ways
Police are on the lookout for a Georgia man who has told at least three women that God had chosen them to be his wife and, when the women got all skeptical, tried to force God's will upon them through (unsuccessful) abduction. Because apparently the saying goes, "And when there was one set of footprints in the sand, that was when I kidnapped you" ...
Recommended For You
- > Finally: Miss Teen USA Gets Rid of the Swimsuit Portion of the Competition
- > Congress Wants to Do Something About Food Waste
- > Daniel Radcliffe Is 'Leaving Room' to Play Harry Potter Again
- > Bryan Cranston Says He'd Play Walt White on ‘Better Call Saul’ If Asked
- > Istanbul Terror Death Toll Rises to 41