God Moves Man to Kidnap People in Mysterious Ways
Police are on the lookout for a Georgia man who has told at least three women that God had chosen them to be his wife and, when the women got all skeptical, tried to force God's will upon them through (unsuccessful) abduction. Because apparently the saying goes, "And when there was one set of footprints in the sand, that was when I kidnapped you" ...
Recommended For You
- > President Obama Shortened 111 More Prison Sentences
- > Listen to Kirk Franklin and Pharrell Discuss Worship, Faith, Church and the Holy Spirit
- > Hear ColdPlay’s Brief But Beautiful Tribute to Gene Wilder
- > Jimmy Eat World Has Released Another New Song
- > James Corden Told a Really Nice Story About Gene Wilder Last Night