God Moves Man to Kidnap People in Mysterious Ways
Police are on the lookout for a Georgia man who has told at least three women that God had chosen them to be his wife and, when the women got all skeptical, tried to force God's will upon them through (unsuccessful) abduction. Because apparently the saying goes, "And when there was one set of footprints in the sand, that was when I kidnapped you" ...
Recommended For You
- > The Mythbusters Are Going to Test Walt White’s Machine Gun with Vince Gilligan
- > Polygamists in Montana Apply for Marriage License
- > Here’s What It Would Look Like If You Could See All the Asteroids in the Sky
- > Mosque Raises Thousands to Help Vandalized Catholic Church
- > Happy July 4 Weekend, Here’s a Crow Riding a Bald Eagle