God Moves Man to Kidnap People in Mysterious Ways
Police are on the lookout for a Georgia man who has told at least three women that God had chosen them to be his wife and, when the women got all skeptical, tried to force God's will upon them through (unsuccessful) abduction. Because apparently the saying goes, "And when there was one set of footprints in the sand, that was when I kidnapped you" ...
Recommended For You
- > Investigation Discovery Just Announced a Special About Adnan Syed
- > Hear the Spoken-Word Harvard Graduation Speech Everyone Is Talking About
- > Tragedy: Migrant Death Toll Has Surpassed 1,000 in the Last Week
- > Netanyahu: Israel Is ‘Willing to Negotiate with the Arab States’ For a Two-State Solution
- > Some Zookeepers Strapped a GoPro on Top of a Cheetah, And It Turned Out Pretty Cool